Halfway through my 126 pound loss goal ! (pics or it didn't happen)

Options
2»

Replies

• PinkCaribou
    PinkCaribou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AMAZING journey! Congratulations! :D I've just added you. I'm down to 229 pounds from about 300, and my goal is 150. We can do this! :D
  • Cynthia1066
    Cynthia1066 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring pictures.
  • KayMacJac
    KayMacJac Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    xhuerax wrote: »
    You Got this!! Great job! Any tips?

I'm certainly no expert, but these few things have helped me:

-overestimate calories if you are unsure
    -Adjust workout calories to about 75% of what MFP or the exercise machine says
    -to motivate yourself to go to the gym, pick a binge-worthy show and make an ironclad promise to yourself that you can only watch the episodes at the gym

• hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    KayMacJac wrote: »
    xhuerax wrote: »
    You Got this!! Great job! Any tips?

I'm certainly no expert, but these few things have helped me:

-overestimate calories if you are unsure
    -Adjust workout calories to about 75% of what MFP or the exercise machine says
    -to motivate yourself to go to the gym, pick a binge-worthy show and make an ironclad promise to yourself that you can only watch the episodes at the gym

I put a treadmill in the living room to watch my shows. Walk/Jog at an incline. Usually with weights. I also have weights in the basement and I have a tv there so I watch a movie while working out. It make me go longer because I want to finish my show.
  • cupiddog321
    cupiddog321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! You can do it.

• Figuredat
    Figuredat Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Great job on your journey! Your dedication is paying off. Your health is your wealth and I'm sure you're reaping those benefits. You look awesome.
  • KayMacJac
    KayMacJac Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    vimtha8n8pja.jpg

The side by side shows more progress I think, and it's only a 25 pound difference between these 2 pics
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!