Breast Augmentation - Opinions and Experiences

Options
peaceout_aly
peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
Looking for opinions of fit chicks who have gotten their boobs done...or wanted to and opted not to. What has your experience been? Are you still able to work out just as efficiently or does this affect your ability to bench/do pull-ups/perform other exercises?

I used to have a 34 DD and I'm now a very deflated 32 B thanks to the extreme fitness lifestyle I've led for three-years now (I guess the first place I lose fat is my boobs, lovely, right? -_-) Not looking to increase size dramatically, my goal is to be a 32 C and feel fresh again. I have a consultation with an excellent doctor that works directly with my S.O. so I'm not so much worried about the appearance because I have seen his work time and time again and he consistently has good, natural looking results, however I am concerned with the health risks, implants potentially affecting my work outs and down the road not being able to breast feed a child if I ever have one. Would love to hear others' experiences and opinions. Thanks.

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Not me, but an aunt of mine had a silicone implant done after a mastectomy (she's totally fine now, no worries) and the silicone went bad somehow and she had to have it removed! What a hassle! So really, my point is, make sure you go with top quality stuff to reduce that kind of thing from happening.

ALSO, does the person so any tissue based augmentation? My mom just had her mastectomy and when we were talking with the plastic surgeon she said that if you don't want silicone, they can MOVE FAT/MUSCLE FROM THE STOMACH!!!! Or swing it around from the back! How freaken cool is that? Again, not sure if your Dr. does that kind of think but it's something else to think about.

Good luck!
  • peaceout_aly
    Options
    Relser wrote: »
    Not me, but an aunt of mine had a silicone implant done after a mastectomy (she's totally fine now, no worries) and the silicone went bad somehow and she had to have it removed! What a hassle! So really, my point is, make sure you go with top quality stuff to reduce that kind of thing from happening.

ALSO, does the person so any tissue based augmentation? My mom just had her mastectomy and when we were talking with the plastic surgeon she said that if you don't want silicone, they can MOVE FAT/MUSCLE FROM THE STOMACH!!!! Or swing it around from the back! How freaken cool is that? Again, not sure if your Dr. does that kind of think but it's something else to think about.

Good luck!

Oh wow, I will have to ask that! I know that most of the health risks (aside from the surgery itself) lie in the implant...leakage, needing to have them replaced, etc. I wonder if the fat transfer augmentation relieves some of those risks. Definitely worth asking, thanks for bringing that up!
  • peaceout_aly
    Options
    Ehhh leave em....why worry bout big boobs when most of us like big butts lol jpjp

I have that. Worked hard for it. Wish it was possible to work hard for boobs too. Benching and chest work is part of my program and it does nothing...since I know someone will probably come on this thread and suggest that. Just looks disproportionate at this point. People always commenting on, "What happened to your boobs!?" and stuff like that. They literally think I got a breast reduction lol
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ehhh leave em....why worry bout big boobs when most of us like big butts lol jpjp

I have that. Worked hard for it. Wish it was possible to work hard for boobs too. Benching and chest work is part of my program and it does nothing...since I know someone will probably come on this thread and suggest that. Just looks disproportionate at this point. People always commenting on, "What happened to your boobs!?" and stuff like that. They literally think I got a breast reduction lol

Well damn you lost that muxh huh....hmm....i just dont feel that breast enhancement surgeries are the safest or best route....besides i dont like to feel something fake ya kno....just my opinion
  • peaceout_aly
    Options

Well damn you lost that muxh huh....hmm....i just dont feel that breast enhancement surgeries are the safest or best route....besides i dont like to feel something fake ya kno....just my opinion

That's another thing I'm struggling with. I'm not a fan of fake boobs, don't want them to feel fake, etc. I'm so back and forth with this decision. I almost guarantee I end up not doing it lol. I like being able to bench a ton and do pull-ups too much, anything that could potentially make that not be a possibility is probably gonna be out of the question for me. Haha
  • jcstevens86
    Options

That's another thing I'm struggling with. I'm not a fan of fake boobs, don't want them to feel fake, etc. I'm so back and forth with this decision. I almost guarantee I end up not doing it lol. I like being able to bench a ton and do pull-ups too much, anything that could potentially make that not be a possibility is probably gonna be out of the question for me. Haha

Yup sounds like the best route for you is to keep em natural
  • Break__You
    Break__You Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When you get them, hit me up with some before and afters :smile:
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Break__You wrote: »

I was waiting for a response like this
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Not a fan personally. I like all bodies as they are, au natural.

Exactly
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Okay, why do men never inquire about scroetum lifts and augmentation secondary to aging or unfortunate heredity? Because it's a thing. A thing that's never talked about.

So men get ball lifts now a days
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Not a fan personally. I like all bodies as they are, au natural.

No fur!!!!!
  • Break__You
    Break__You Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Break__You wrote: »

I was waiting for a response like this

Me too and I was disappointed that I didn't see it. There ya go
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @abetterme9366 why don't you share your experience? It could be helpful
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Okay, why do men never inquire about scroetum lifts and augmentation secondary to aging or unfortunate heredity? Because it's a thing. A thing that's never talked about.

So men get ball lifts now a days

As they should. It's long overdue and we never get to see the before and afters.

My balls will forever hang low
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Okay, why do men never inquire about scroetum lifts and augmentation..

You've gone too far...down that is. They look for augmentation just a wee bit higher. :)

• wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Hey Aly...I just stalked your pics...Don't change a thing !!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @abetterme9366 why don't you share your experience? It could be helpful

I wish I was your caddy today.

Well yeah but for now we're talking boobies, not golf.