Breast Augmentation - Opinions and Experiences

Options

Replies

• jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I think a good, well fitted bra can do wonders. Are you definitely a 32 back? I ask because many women are fitted into bras with a bigger back size and smaller cup size than they need. I wear a 30 back and am nowhere near as slim as you. It might be worth trying a 30C bra and seeing if it changes the shape of your boobs to be fuller and rounder which seems to be the look you're going for.

Personally I think around your size (if you're a 30C or a 28D as I suspect) is the perfect size because you can wear push up bras that give you a bit of cleavage but you can also go braless (the dream!) if you want to. The amount of dresses that I have not been able to wear is sad.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    jesspen91 wrote: »
    I think a good, well fitted bra can do wonders. Are you definitely a 32 back? I ask because many women are fitted into bras with a bigger back size and smaller cup size than they need. I wear a 30 back and am nowhere near as slim as you. It might be worth trying a 30C bra and seeing if it changes the shape of your boobs to be fuller and rounder which seems to be the look you're going for.

Personally I think around your size (if you're a 30C or a 28D as I suspect) is the perfect size because you can wear push up bras that give you a bit of cleavage but you can also go braless (the dream!) if you want to. The amount of dresses that I have not been able to wear is sad.

Braless is always good
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Leave them alone. You look great as is.
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Ehhh leave em....why worry bout big boobs when most of us like big butts lol jpjp

I have that. Worked hard for it. Wish it was possible to work hard for boobs too. Benching and chest work is part of my program and it does nothing...since I know someone will probably come on this thread and suggest that. Just looks disproportionate at this point. People always commenting on, "What happened to your boobs!?" and stuff like that. They literally think I got a breast reduction lol

Well damn you lost that muxh huh....hmm....i just dont feel that breast enhancement surgeries are the safest or best route....besides i dont like to feel something fake ya kno....just my opinion

I might be totally wrong here, but I don't think she is considering it for you.

Arent you a smart 1...
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Ehhh leave em....why worry bout big boobs when most of us like big butts lol jpjp

I have that. Worked hard for it. Wish it was possible to work hard for boobs too. Benching and chest work is part of my program and it does nothing...since I know someone will probably come on this thread and suggest that. Just looks disproportionate at this point. People always commenting on, "What happened to your boobs!?" and stuff like that. They literally think I got a breast reduction lol

Well damn you lost that muxh huh....hmm....i just dont feel that breast enhancement surgeries are the safest or best route....besides i dont like to feel something fake ya kno....just my opinion

I might be totally wrong here, but I don't think she is considering it for you.

She asked opinions i gave mine.....reread all my comments if your puzzled
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Okay, why do men never inquire about scroetum lifts and augmentation secondary to aging or unfortunate heredity? Because it's a thing. A thing that's never talked about.

So men get ball lifts now a days

As they should. It's long overdue and we never get to see the before and afters.

My balls will forever hang low

Reallly? Based on your profile pic I would have figured perky, bouncy and plump. You just never know.

So i look like i have perky bouncy plump 1s huh
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Okay, why do men never inquire about scroetum lifts and augmentation secondary to aging or unfortunate heredity? Because it's a thing. A thing that's never talked about.

As they should. It's long overdue and we never get to see the before and afters.

Reallly? Based on your profile pic I would have figured perky, bouncy and plump. You just never know.

You do. You really really do.

Brb ima go to the mirror and double check
  • jcstevens86
    Options

Hang low joe could be my name....they are plump and bouncy tho...i jumped around to check all that out

That's too bad. By the time you're 50 they'll be swinging by your knees and you'll need a man sling. The surgery is quick and easy but not covered by insurance. You'll need to start saving now for later.

Ehhh i make good money so thats not an issue but someone coming near my prized jewels is so im gonna pass
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    Options
    I have rattlesnake bites at boobs- and while I’ve considered getting fancy new fake ones...

The bad far outweighs the good.

Listen to this woman. She knows what she's talking about.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you happy, not what anybody else thinks is good or bad.

All boobs are real, some are just manufactured differently.
  • jcstevens86
    Options

Hang low joe could be my name....they are plump and bouncy tho...i jumped around to check all that out

That's too bad. By the time you're 50 they'll be swinging by your knees and you'll need a man sling. The surgery is quick and easy but not covered by insurance. You'll need to start saving now for later.

You scare me
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    So what size does she want anyway?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I have rattlesnake bites at boobs- and while I’ve considered getting fancy new fake ones...

The bad far outweighs the good.

Girl, word.

I considered it 5 years ago. I was going through a rough patch and my self-esteem was in shreds. I had a consultation and they told me they couldn’t bump me up just one cup size like I wanted. It would look too fake since I have a wider-than-average breastbone. So their recommendation was to go up to at least a D. Lolsies. So not me. So I said thanks but no thanks and somewhere in there I really learned to love myself. Now I wouldn’t do it because I’m genuinely happy with them as they are.

But I would never make that decision based on what a crowd of internet peeps say. Make sure you do what you want because YOU want to. :smile:

We love you. Shhhh.
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I got the big booty. I thought about implants but nah my boobs are good too.
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    I got the big booty. I thought about implants but nah my boobs are good too.

Yayyy for big bootys