Breast Augmentation - Opinions and Experiences

Options

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    jesspen91 wrote: »
    I think a good, well fitted bra can do wonders. Are you definitely a 32 back? I ask because many women are fitted into bras with a bigger back size and smaller cup size than they need. I wear a 30 back and am nowhere near as slim as you. It might be worth trying a 30C bra and seeing if it changes the shape of your boobs to be fuller and rounder which seems to be the look you're going for.

Personally I think around your size (if you're a 30C or a 28D as I suspect) is the perfect size because you can wear push up bras that give you a bit of cleavage but you can also go braless (the dream!) if you want to. The amount of dresses that I have not been able to wear is sad.

I got sized at VS and that's what they told me but they sometimes are pretty off according to some of my friends. Would be worth a shot! That's the thing - I've been on the opposite side of the spectrum with DD's and all I wanted was to be able to go bra-less or wear cute unlined things, and now I can and I love it, but I also hate not filling out stuff. I'm definitely trying the lower band size and higher cup! Thanks for the suggestion girl!
  • MizMareedy
    MizMareedy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ehhh leave em....why worry bout big boobs when most of us like big butts lol jpjp

I have that. Worked hard for it. Wish it was possible to work hard for boobs too. Benching and chest work is part of my program and it does nothing...since I know someone will probably come on this thread and suggest that. Just looks disproportionate at this point. People always commenting on, "What happened to your boobs!?" and stuff like that. They literally think I got a breast reduction lol

Well damn you lost that muxh huh....hmm....i just dont feel that breast enhancement surgeries are the safest or best route....besides i dont like to feel something fake ya kno....just my opinion

That's another thing I'm struggling with. I'm not a fan of fake boobs, don't want them to feel fake, etc. I'm so back and forth with this decision. I almost guarantee I end up not doing it lol. I like being able to bench a ton and do pull-ups too much, anything that could potentially make that not be a possibility is probably gonna be out of the question for me. Haha

I'd recommend maybe doing some research on getting a lift and with fat transfer. I've done some research on that. I once got to very near goal weight but didn't maintain so didn't have the surgery- but now I'm a bit older and I think that's the route I will try. The fat isn't guaranteed to stay. From the research I've done it depends on where it's taken from on the body.
    When I lost over 100lbs before - a LOT of it came from my upper body (I'm very pear shaped) and I was super unhappy with how the 'girls' looked. I went from a DD to a B - and when I gained the weight back - not much of it came back to my boobs. lol. I know that's strange sounding. I'm hoping I am able to maintain and have this procedure done - even a few years down the road.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I have rattlesnake bites at boobs- and while I’ve considered getting fancy new fake ones...

The bad far outweighs the good.

Girl, word.

I considered it 5 years ago. I was going through a rough patch and my self-esteem was in shreds. I had a consultation and they told me they couldn’t bump me up just one cup size like I wanted. It would look too fake since I have a wider-than-average breastbone. So their recommendation was to go up to at least a D. Lolsies. So not me. So I said thanks but no thanks and somewhere in there I really learned to love myself. Now I wouldn’t do it because I’m genuinely happy with them as they are.

But I would never make that decision based on what a crowd of internet peeps say. Make sure you do what you want because YOU want to. :smile:

Oh yeah, definitely making my decision based on what I want, I really just wanted to see how it is going to affect working out chest/doing pull-ups because that is something that's really important to me. But no one has answered that yet, so I'm just gonna pester the doc about it at my consultation. I almost guarantee that I won't get them because I've read some negative stuff regarding benching + boob jobs. My strength is more important to me than my boobies LOL. But if I can have both then I'll do it.

I didn't realize they could say no to bumping up a single cup size. That was my goal too, no way to do I want anything over a D again. I had them before and finding shirts/swim suits/etc. was a huge pain in the butt and it was a struggle to work out because they'd be in the way. If only there was a way to work out your boobs like you can with your booty. I'd be all over that!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Do what makes you happy, not what anybody else thinks is good or bad.

All boobs are real, some are just manufactured differently.

This should be in a card :D

In the past I've thought about it but never seriously because the risks with having breast implants are not minor.

I've always had small breasts and they got even smaller once I started working out (damn!). But when I really think about it now, well - when I look at myself, not to sound conceited, but I look damn good and my breasts, while small, also look damn good. They're cute, they're perky, and they suit the rest of my body and these titties might be small but they're my titties and I'm proud of them.

Love you girl
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    IMO, I wouldn't get implants. Something will go wrong eventually or they'll get old and have to be replaced. Maybe look into a lift. Perky B's are super cute. You can wear more things without a bra.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    No way, you need big boobies too. Or at least a handful to play with or to motorboat!!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Married my wife she was a size 0 with 32B, 21 years and three Kids later she is a size 8 36C all Natural.... She looks 100000X sexier now than she did in her 20's. I might be Biased but let them go natural, not worth the health risks down the line. You are beautiful as you are.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    IMO, I wouldn't get implants. Something will go wrong eventually or they'll get old and have to be replaced. Maybe look into a lift. Perky B's are super cute. You can wear more things without a bra.

I agree perky bs are cute
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    It's up to the man and the woman and their preference. If she really wants it then I'd be behind her. If not then oh well.
  • maltby1943
    maltby1943 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Do you research, get a great physician and enjoy yourself. My wife had augmentation about three years ago and she can't stop looking at herself. She had no complications, and while she's past the child-bearing years, breast feeding more than likely wouldn't be a problem for you. She went from a 36B and is now a 38D. She's joked about going larger. :smiley:
  • liftorgohome
    Options
    Lucky man here ^. Fun bags are nice!!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    FWIW... Marisa Inda talked about this at one point fairly recently. I'm not sure if was just on her IG or if it was on YouTube as well, but might be worth a quick search. I know it was on IG and there were comments from several other women who had done it too. From what I recall, over the muscle vs under the muscle was a factor in overall happiness and downtime post-op.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    LOL at all the dudes with an opinion on this. Your vote counts as exactly zero votes.

2 things wrong with your post:

1. It implies that the non-man votes somehow count
    2. I think you're making some bold assumptions about how they identify ....
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    sseqwnp wrote: »
    LOL at all the dudes with an opinion on this. Your vote counts as exactly zero votes.

2 things wrong with your post:

1. It implies that the non-man votes somehow count
    2. I think you're making some bold assumptions about how they identify ....

When you say stuff like " 2 things..." you never stop at 2. Never.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options

ding ding ding
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I have really old implants. Like 20 yr old implants. I was young and hot when I got them - no regrets!!!! They are saline. A while back one deflated. So now I am wop sided. I didn’t want to have them fixed while I was still obese.

My dilemma now is 1. New implants or 2. Remove the old ones and just get a nice lift. I don’t like the thoughts of going thru it again in my 60s!