hey im new

hi guys im new to this and have struggled with my weight for a while any tips??

Replies

• banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Welcome! Myfitnesspal is perfect for helping with weight loss! Just follow it's guidelines and exercise and you are going to great! There's a lot of support here!
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225

I've lost 2.2 lbs since last Friday. Was eating 1500 cals a day but now 1400. I use sports active 2 everyday :)
  • hi guys im new to this and have struggled with my weight for a while any tips??

I've lost 2.2 lbs since last Friday. Was eating 1500 cals a day but now 1400. I use sports active 2 everyday :)

what is sports active??
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Welcome! I am sure that with the right support and encouragement from all of us here on MFP you will be able to keep motivated and reach your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Hello I'm new, could someone explain a little more of this page?
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Welcome to MFP! This site is hands down the easiest to use. There is a lot of support on here... which goes a long way to help with accountability. Good luck on your fitness/health journey. :-)
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Hi! I'm also new on here and am so determined to drop some of this weight.
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225

what is sports active??

It's for the Wii and kinect. It's great fun and really does work. Beats going to the gym :)