Anyone ever feel scared gaining muscle!?

Options
Hey guys, ive had this app for while now, but never posted anything. I always updated my stats, but stopped after a while. I was at 379 lb, that was my heaviest, Now I weighed my self today, I am at 182. I am kind of boney with a bit of muscle definition, I am just scared of gaining muscle or eating more because I feel like I am going to get big again, anyone ever feel like that?

Replies

• Louve350
    Louve350 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah.. mostly as I age. And my skater thighs cannot be over weight trained, I want them lean, not bigger like a former trainer of mine once said!
    I was, a year ago, back at my healthy goal weight, and certain events made me gain back 25lb... So im back here lol
    its not much but for me it is, mostly when you never been overweight. But for the past years, its been a real roller coaster... and you so don't want to feel like you feel or felt when you didn't liked yourself.
    So I do think it's perfectly normal. But a lifestyle change and doing the right choice, and having support, everything should be just fine!
    But as a man, don't worry about muscle gain! ;)