Been here 20 days...looking for more friends!

Options
Hey all! I've really been loving MFP on my Android and have just started using all of the online perks recently. I really want to connect with some serious but fun people who are trying to become healthier and happier just like me! If you would like another MFP buddy, feel free to request me or let me know and I'll request you too! I also just signed up for an August challenge so I can't wait to see how this community supports success for all! :)

Replies

• gerink
    gerink Posts: 50
    Options
    Kathlees80 - been here about a week and would love to add you as a friend. Gained weight over the past year when an 8 yr relationship ended and my youngest went off to college. Looking to lose 70 lbs over the next 6 months. Just moved too so its has been a challenge these past few months. I'll add you as a friend assuming a can figure out how to do that!:happy:
  • islander3
    Options
    Hi Kathlees 80! I have just joined today and am looking for friends and support. I havnt figured out how to add friends yet but I will give it a go :)
  • IslandGirl072906
    IslandGirl072906 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been here 10 days. I don't have a smartphone but my husband does so I put the app on his phone. Did you know you can take a picture of the bar code on food and it immediately adds it to your food diary? So cool!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    The challenges can be a lot of fun. I've met some really awesome people in the challenge that I'm taking part in.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    welcome! I have been here since March. This is a great resource. good luck to you!