Breast Augmentation - Opinions and Experiences

Options

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    I have really old implants. Like 20 yr old implants. I was young and hot when I got them - no regrets!!!! They are saline. A while back one deflated. So now I am wop sided. I didn’t want to have them fixed while I was still obese.

My dilemma now is 1. New implants or 2. Remove the old ones and just get a nice lift. I don’t like the thoughts of going thru it again in my 60s!

Bahahahaahaa
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    LOL at all the dudes with an opinion on this. Your vote counts as exactly zero votes.

That is why it is an opinion. Women's opinions will count for the same. Really there is only one vote that will either make it happen or not. Everything else is bias.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My boobs were dd naturally, and shrank after I breast fed. They weren’t horrible, but I’d worry if I rolled to my side in a bikini, and since the actual size of my breast didn’t change (just the filling), I always had awful bra gap and had to wear big padded bras. Plus, I didn’t like looking down at my wrinkly boobs that used to be so nice. I had them done, but not lifted. I got silicone over the muscle, bc over is better for lift, and for women who work out a lot. I wasn’t a stripper at the time, but I am now, and I get a lot of complements on natural they look and feel, which I think is bc they were big to start with. I’m a 30ddd now, and I was ab a full c before. It’s hard to say bc they were deflated.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My opinion is it's body to body on how it'll affect you.

As you age you won't want to have to go back to surgery for replacements or maintenance anymore than you already will have to..

Also, while men love breasts, a man should love you and your health before some pert, full amazing shaped but fake breasts..

Then again...

:D:D

It's all your choice anyway :)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Do what makes you happy, not what anybody else thinks is good or bad.

All boobs are real, some are just manufactured differently.

This should be in a card :D

In the past I've thought about it but never seriously because the risks with having breast implants are not minor.

I've always had small breasts and they got even smaller once I started working out (damn!). But when I really think about it now, well - when I look at myself, not to sound conceited, but I look damn good and my breasts, while small, also look damn good. They're cute, they're perky, and they suit the rest of my body and these titties might be small but they're my titties and I'm proud of them.

it just always bothers me when somebody talks about "fake" boobs. They're not imaginary.

Now you wanna talk about fake boobs, I would like to point you to Victoria Secret and their 2 cup size increasing pushups. THOSE are fake boobs.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I had small B's prior to pregnancy/breastfeeding and I think I'm the anomaly because now I'm a small D cup. It's been a decade and I'm still getting used to them. Maybe you could borrow prosthetics to get to the cup size you're considering for a few days and wear them in different situations to see what you think?
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options

In the past I've thought about it but never seriously because the risks with having breast implants are not minor.

I've always had small breasts and they got even smaller once I started working out (damn!). But when I really think about it now, well - when I look at myself, not to sound conceited, but I look damn good and my breasts, while small, also look damn good. They're cute, they're perky, and they suit the rest of my body and these titties might be small but they're my titties and I'm proud of them.

it just always bothers me when somebody talks about "fake" boobs. They're not imaginary.

Now you wanna talk about fake boobs, I would like to point you to Victoria Secret and their 2 cup size increasing pushups. THOSE are fake boobs.

Well...

Damn

giphy.gif
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    My boobs were dd naturally, and shrank after I breast fed. They weren’t horrible, but I’d worry if I rolled to my side in a bikini, and since the actual size of my breast didn’t change (just the filling), I always had awful bra gap and had to wear big padded bras. Plus, I didn’t like looking down at my wrinkly boobs that used to be so nice. I had them done, but not lifted. I got silicone over the muscle, bc over is better for lift, and for women who work out a lot. I wasn’t a stripper at the time, but I am now, and I get a lot of complements on natural they look and feel, which I think is bc they were big to start with. I’m a 30ddd now, and I was ab a full c before. It’s hard to say bc they were deflated.

Why tpain come to mind
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Okay, why do men never inquire about scroetum lifts and augmentation secondary to aging or unfortunate heredity? Because it's a thing. A thing that's never talked about.

I totally just learned something new. Uh, thanks for that... I think. :D
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I know several women at my gym with breast implants. EVERY SINGLE ONE has said, "I'm never benching again."

You only HAVE to bench if you compete in a full powerlifting meet. Powerlifting is more important to me than bigger boobs...although, bigger boobs would decrease my ROM.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    LOL at all the dudes with an opinion on this. Your vote counts as exactly zero votes.

She only wants opinions of those chicks who are fit :/ I had so much to say about this too. Oh well.
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

She only wants opinions of those chicks who are fit :/ I had so much to say about this too. Oh well.

Oh well give en
  • Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Well it is a foreign object implanted into the body to imitate breast tissue, i.e. "fake boobs". The definion of fake is imitation or artificial, not imaginary so it might be offensive to some to use that wording but they are indeed fake boobs.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Tbh, I've thought about it for years. I was always unhappy with how i looked (really bad self esteem issues, bad relationships, etc. ) I eventually changed my mind. I'm pretty happy with the current me these days. Besides, i like lifting and I'm perfectly healthy without bigger boobs.
  • NatashaDNMS
    NatashaDNMS Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have really small boobs, 34 A, and sometimes I can't even fit that it ends up being too big! And I have a somewhat big butt, 'cause that's where my fat went I guess. =o xD I can understand how you feel, but I wouldn't get surgery to make your boobs bigger. There's too many risks and hassle involved. I'm sure your boobs look just fine the way they are. And just think of it this way, way down the line how are those fake boobs gonna look? Probably like 2 hanging balls off your chest. xD

If you're still planning on doing it, take into consideration all the other stuff that comes with it.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I've had a few experiences with augmented breasts. None of them were bad experiences.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I've had a few experiences with augmented breasts. None of them were bad experiences.
    Agreed. Though I once asked a stupid question and she slapped my face for it.

ok don't end it like that. What did you ask?
  • Barrera1010
    Barrera1010 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just to clear up the controversy, real boob, fake boobs who cares! They're wonderful.