Needing some help

Options
Hi,
I am watchting what i eat, always under my calorie goal and working out everyday for atleast 40 mins, but I am not seeing much results, does any one have any suggestions as to food and what to eat and workouts?? I am trying hard. Even thinking about going to the gym sometimes twice a day. One day I will weight myself and i have lost 3 pounds then the next day it says i have gained???/ I am so confused

Replies

• 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are not eating enough for all the movement you have in your life. If you don't eat enough your body will "hang on" to the weight until it sees it isn't going to starve. So up your caloires for a few days...eat back exercise calories and see if that makes a difference...I know it does for me. Good luck.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Try to up your protein and eat less carbs....just guessing because I can't see your diary:-)
  • ckjohnson0820
    Options
    thanks!! i always someone end up under the calories i am suppose to eat, i feel like id have to eat all day to reach that, but i will try. I am allowing my self to cheat once a week to give my body that extra food and a relaxing day. I am usually over my proteins, so i am eating enough and below my carbs, btw all you guys feel free to add me i need some support!!