Accountability buddy

Options
Hi all :) anyone need an accountability buddy? I am 5'4 and 180 lbs. 1200 calories a day.

Replies

• vanessa_50
    vanessa_50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi..i would love to have a buddy..just started back here after a long while
  • wendy4725
    wendy4725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for accountability with the same goals! I'm 5' 4" and 184 lbs trying to eat 1200 cals a day too
  • Storm985
    Storm985 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think I should join :smile: I'm glad to find people of similar weight/ height.

I'm just under 5'4" and 187 lb. I nearly reached my goal, but it's all back on and more.

My motivation has gone and my comfort is food, but it needs to come off.
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Send me requests thank you
  • Elle_Ship0901
    Elle_Ship0901 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4", 174, and struggling! I'm breastfeeding my three month old and also have a two year old. I really just need to get my act together. I miss being fit, and I'm so ready to get something for myself back, and not "just" be a mom... I miss ME!
  • daliagetsfit
    daliagetsfit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4", 174, and struggling! I'm breastfeeding my three month old and also have a two year old. I really just need to get my act together. I miss being fit, and I'm so ready to get something for myself back, and not "just" be a mom... I miss ME!

Me! Me! 5'4" 163 pounds and breastfeeding my 8 month old still doesn't eat much solids. Struggling to find the balance of the right amount of calorie reduction while not reducing my milk supply. I have the added challenge of being an older mom (almost 44...I still can't believe that).
  • sacald
    sacald Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do for sure!! I'm in a similar place 5'5 185 lbs! In a wedding in June and want to look my best! Also have a 1 year old who soaks up all my energy
  • christygirl38
    christygirl38 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5 '8, stuck at 165.... your back up to this weight for many years.
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4 and have 35lbs more to lose. I have been logging daily - anyone can add me :)!
  • Angelina227
    Angelina227 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi all! Wow!! So many similar peeps! I'd LOVE an accountability partner as well. 5'3 176.4. Trying to get my life back on track & get back in shape! (Also I'm sensative to Gluten & doing low-processed carbs) Feel free to add me if you're on a similar path! :smiley: