worst part of breaking up????

Options

Replies

• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The worst part was if the sex was good, it's now gone. Oh, and some of that other mushy crap like cuddling and some other stuff that I can't think of because it really isn't all that important.

^ i like this guy lol
  • Army_Nurse
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, that's great!

A relationship is still two people that should be trying to combine two lives into one, not 1 person giving everything/everyone up for the other. I have 4 daughters, and I tell them all to try to be self-sufficient and have your own life first. That means have your own friends, take care of your education, and secure your own finances (job). The biggest mistake people make today is that one person will give up everything because they think they love someone. In a relationship both partners should both be giving and taking to make things work. Married people have the same problem. After 15 years all our friends were really her friends and only my aqaintences as it turned out. During our marriage I would have done anything for her, and when she said she wanted to split I was devistated. To all of those friends I ended up being the dirt bag ex, but I also ended up with all of my kids and raising them without her because CPS took them away from her and she was never around.

You have got to be your own person first and foremost.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    Hiding the body!
    LOVE THIS!!! i havent quite figured that out yet... wanna come and help me? seems like ur a pro!

Lets do it!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Trying to find someone that is just as good in the sack and likes most of the same stuff you do.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the worst part of breaking up is that you can only do it once. I have a habit of buying a girl a dozen roses when I break up with her. I like breakups to be memorable and devastating.
    -wtk
  • Army_Nurse
    Options
    The worst part was if the sex was good, it's now gone. Oh, and some of that other mushy crap like cuddling and some other stuff that I can't think of because it really isn't all that important.

You my friend are out of your mind. Sex is just a natural extension of a relationship, but the cuddling and mushy crap is the emotional attachment that builds in the relationship and is even more important than the sex. In fact, the cuddling and mushy crap will lead to you being able to experience more great sex if you knew better.
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Not speaking to the person who you thought was your best friend!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Hiding the body!
    LOVE THIS!!! i havent quite figured that out yet... wanna come and help me? seems like ur a pro!

Lets do it!
    i better hit him one more time with the shovel.... wouldnt want him waking up halfway thru or anything.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a break-up in about 13 years but if I recall correctly, the worst part was the look on his face and knowing that I was hurting him by ending it.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    Hiding the body!

Lets do it!
    i better hit him one more time with the shovel.... wouldnt want him waking up halfway thru or anything.

I guess I havent showed you anything yet......no shovel needed! haha
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Hiding the body!

Lets do it!

I guess I havent showed you anything yet......no shovel needed! haha
    ohhhh u are so my kinda guy! lol. im all urs master! teach me ur ways!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    avoiding the spots where you may run into one another
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can't remember what the worst part was anymore because I'm so glad he's gone now. I'll get back to you.
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Sleeping alone! I was with my ex for 4 years (almost) and when we broke up I couldn't sleep without putting pillows on his side of the bed.
    Not having anyone to call to say, OMG, you'll NEVER guess......
    Not seeing his family.
    Still being friends with him on facebook and seeing the new girlfriend posting "I love you".
    Cuddling.
    Being excited to see him after work.

LOTS!

This made me want to cry because all are so true, and I've been single for a long time! Actually I was the one who decided to end the last relationship. It's still hard.

I know, I got a little teary while I was writing it! I have been single for about a year and a half now and I still hurt and miss him sometimes too. I, too, was the one who ended things, well....kinda, he cheated on me so he kinda did too.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    The hardest part of breaking up, is getting back your stufffff.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

My ex brought his new girlfriend with him when he came to get his stuff back.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Feeling guilty if you did it really close to V-Day, Birthday, Anniversary, or Xmas!

Does anyone else want to post "is Folgers in your cup?"
    I have that jingle in my head now and can't stop it!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options

^THIS! Still haven't been able to get my stuff out of his storage building which includes the china from my parents wedding and some pretty important childhood stuff. SO ANNOYING!
    I can't remember what the worst part was anymore because I'm so glad he's gone now. I'll get back to you.
    Lol love it! :laugh:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    ::sigh::

Nobody got that that was a pop culture joke.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

My ex brought his new girlfriend with him when he came to get his stuff back.

What a scumbag.