What to drink at the bar???

Options
2»

Replies

• Sirchunx
    Sirchunx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think Applebee's actually has the skinny girl margaritas and the other type of skinny girl brands on their menu now
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUNK FOOD!

That's the worse! I eat everything in sight the day after a night out drinking... Best not to get drunk.
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    I go for diet coke and whiskey. I usually look up how many calories liquors have before going out and pick which one I feel like. Also alternate with water to keep you hydrated and to limit yourself. Water is clear, so are many drinks, so if your friends get drunk chances are they won't notice it's not alcohol in every cup.
  • summergirlkav23
    Options
    I go for Voli Vodka whenever my friends and I are together. We're a pretty health conscious bunch, so we like to keep it as low calorie as it gets. Voli is the only low calorie vodka, so it certainly fits the bill!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    60 cals a shot? How big are american measures?
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Diet coke and rum.
  • AllieB
    AllieB Posts: 73
    Options
    Feel your pain here! I am in college still so drinking happens all the time with me. I love the skinny girl maregeritas!! If I go to a bar I get vodka club soda and a splash of cranberry with a lime. Mic Ultras are low cal beers that have the same amount of alchool content. Good Luck ;)
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    60 cals a shot? How big are american measures?
    a shot last I heard was 2 ounces....in vodka that would be 146 calories for 80 proof. I would drink water for every other drink, that usually helps me stay on track with the booze and no hangover the next day. Have fun :drinker:
  • Fitfornowt
    Fitfornowt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really love a dash of Angostura aromatic bitters (available in most supermarkets in the alcohol aisle) added to half a pint of a 50:50 sparkling water and diet lemonade mixture.
    It's refreshing like a wine spritzer, but with far, far less calories; you will feel like you're treating yourself (and getting just a little mellow) without too much alcoho.
    Try it!