Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP Crushes?

Replies

• CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    I travel a lot for work. It's good to know locals in different places, keeps things entertaining. ..

What are you saying......you have hoes in different area codes?

HAHAHA. It sure sounds like it.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Seems like a topic like this can get alot of ppl in trouble for answering :laugh:
  • im always swiping hoes of these big doggy ballz with my big doggy pawz
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    I love all my MFP buddies... but no crushes here =)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
    this is why if you have a significant other... you delete them and say it was an accident when they figure it out!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    I travel a lot for work. It's good to know locals in different places, keeps things entertaining. ..

What are you saying......you have hoes in different area codes?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!! So awesome!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    I want the scoop...spill it people! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Some advice: if you weren't such a prude with your pics, you'd be flirted with a lot.:tongue:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Uhhh... I don't know? I am not one for subtleties and tend to take things at face value or as a joke. I don't really get hit on and I do not share/express emotions a whole lot.

I AM A LOGICAL ROBOT. With cats.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    if you want to flirt and or crush on me.. just let me know.. we can be friends.. and i can make lewd comments..

:laugh: Nice..

I have a few crushes on here....I've only admitted to one because I chose "Dare" in a game..

There are a couple others and I crush on them because they're supportive and full of great advice...and it doesn't hurt that they're not bad looking either! :tongue:
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    I want the scoop...spill it people! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Some advice: if you weren't such a prude with your pics, you'd be flirted with a lot.:tongue:

Says the one with a robot for a picture. ;)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    a lady never tells....

good thing i'm not a lady. :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    I have 1......he knows who he is......*looks around the room for brewingaz*

haha

I really do have 1....she scares me, IN A GOOD WAY
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    I would probably "crush" anyone of the ladies on my freinds list if I were on top.

:embarassed:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    im always swiping hoes of these big doggy ballz with my big doggy pawz

stop that...

that is not ok. not at all ok. lol
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    I think there is nothing wrong with a little flirting or crush'in, even if you have a significant other, as long as its all in good fun.

My husband better not be flirting or crushing or the only thing crushing will be my fist in his face!!!! ROFL

:flowerforyou:

Oh and just reading this thread for kicks! No flirting or crushing here. My eye candy is at home :drinker:

LMAO!!!!!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
    now.. i need anyone that thinks manboobs are sexy to add me now.. so that we can subsequently be crushes so i can post here that i have one...
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    I prefer orange crush over MFP crush any day.

6a00d83451d28b69e201156efbfad2970c-800wi
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    None for me! I'm too socially inept to flirt...even online! XD And no crushes...not here anyways ;p Although, I have seen some back and forth flirting happening on the occasional status. Why is it always started by guys? Srsly...

because honestly.. men think about "it" every 18 seconds.. seriously.. like ive totally thought about 6 times just writing this..

HAHA!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    I have a few, perhaps.

JulieCat knows it already though. SunKisses has an idea, and Mandeiko does too. FBMandy...she does too.

I just like them as people though in general. The pretty faces are just a by-product and an extra reason to visit their profiles :p

:smile: I'm flattered. Thank you.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I prefer orange crush over MFP crush any day.

6a00d83451d28b69e201156efbfad2970c-800wi

*singing*
    (Follow me, don't follow me)
    I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
    (Collar me, don't collar me)

<3