MFP Crushes?

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I think this could be a dangerous topic....lol!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Nope I really dont,but what I do have is alot of sexy amazing friends.Other than that im still crushin on my hubby:love::smooched:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    here we go again :)

i'll just say i have some very beautiful friends and all of mfp adores me lmbo
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    No comment.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I met my BF on MFP. He had some generic avatar and no pics when I friend requested him. He was local, had quit smoking a few months before I did, had lost a tremendous amount of weight, and there were a few other things we had in common that I noticed when I first replied to him in a thread about King Cakes :happy: :happy:

We have been dating almost 5 months now. He is pretty awesome :heart: :heart:

aww that is awesome!
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    guilty.
    arent we all a bit guilty of that..
    i know of at least 2!!!!
    but-not saying nuffin-:tongue::glasses: :noway:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I think this could be a dangerous topic....lol!!

I agree! lol
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I met my BF on MFP. He had some generic avatar and no pics when I friend requested him. He was local, had quit smoking a few months before I did, had lost a tremendous amount of weight, and there were a few other things we had in common that I noticed when I first replied to him in a thread about King Cakes :happy: :happy:

THIS IS AWESOME! Considering what we are all doing here, it has to be setting you up for a great relationship.

^ I may or may not have a little crush on AJ, he's taken though :) but a good friend nonetheless.
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    None here.............yet!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Haha there was a thread like this a long time ago... I can't remember how it ended...

I believe it ended badly for a vast majority of people as they were behaving inappropriately with the flirting and innuendo (under the guise of "It's all in good fun"), until they were caught by their significant others or spouses, resulting in much awkwardness and tapdancing from the previous deceptions, or a complete breach of trust in what relationship they did have in the first place.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Can this crush be for a boy and a girl??
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    sadly.. no one wants to crush on me..
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

hahaha!!! Excellent question!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    This is great-I would have never thought of it in that way, but I guess it could happen. I am married with 3 kiddos-so I am just here for the support, but those who meet on here-how fun. I did meet my husband on line though.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Haha there was a thread like this a long time ago... I can't remember how it ended...

I believe it ended badly for a vast majority of people as they were behaving inappropriately with the flirting and innuendo (under the guise of "It's all in good fun"), until they were caught by their significant others or spouses, resulting in much awkwardness and tapdancing from the previous deceptions, or a complete breach of trust in what relationship they did have in the first place.

Not bad for those of us with NO spouses or significant others!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

I crush on boys and girls!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    run away Will RObinson
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    anyone with nice abs and a cute face usually gets a request from me lol
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think there is nothing wrong with a little flirting or crush'in, even if you have a significant other, as long as its all in good fun.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

That such a sweet love story, thanks for sharing!!

No crushes or flirting for me...maybe I should though so I'll take this thing called weight loss a little more seriously! :tongue: