Apple Watch

Options
Looking for others who have an Apple Watch & want to challenge and motivate each other.

Replies

• NurseKristi81
    NurseKristi81 Posts: 90 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have one! Add me! [personal details removed, please share e-mail addresses via private message]
  • karijo475
    karijo475 Posts: 88 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have one! Add me! [personal details removed, please share e-mail addresses via private message]

I sent you an add!!
  • dholt8461
    dholt8461 Posts: 16 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have one!! [personal details removed, please share e-mail addresses via private message]
  • karijo475
    edited October 2017
    Options
    dholt8461 wrote: »
    I have one!! [personal details removed, please share e-mail addresses via private message]

I sent you an add. I think I’m doing it right... lol
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch feel free to add me
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Mods will remove threads with email addresses in.
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have one.... would love to add people. Message me your info. :)
  • karijo475
    Options
    Rich71bat wrote: »
    I have an Apple Watch feel free to add me

Message me your info and I'll add you.
  • karijo475
    Options
    Mods will remove threads with email addresses in.

Good to know! Thanks!
  • buttercup4ever
    buttercup4ever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join
  • karijo475
    Options
    I’d love to join

You can message me your email and I can try. I've tried to add 2 others, but I am not sure that I am doing it correctly! LOL
  • halfmill1
    halfmill1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a Watch too. Anyone who wants to add me can send me their email or I can give you mine.
  • gonzalez041576
    gonzalez041576 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do we add people? I have the watch too
  • karijo475
    Options
    halfmill1 wrote: »
    I have a Watch too. Anyone who wants to add me can send me their email or I can give you mine.

I’ll message you my email. (iTunes email right?) lol
  • karijo475
    Options
    How do we add people? I have the watch too

You can add by phone number or email. I’ve tried to add a couple by email and not sure if I’m just not doing something right or what because they aren’t there.... I can message you my email and give it a try.
  • cdimmitt1211
    cdimmitt1211 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! [personal details removed, please share e-mail addresses via private message]
  • athena61
    athena61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I’m a new Watch user as well. Would love to be added. I was formally a Fitbit user and miss the interaction. I’ll send you a PM with my email address. Hoping you know how to add because I haven’t a clue how to do it.
  • thepyro395
    thepyro395 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch. I’d love to be added.
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch. I have been using it just to track steps and my sitting/activity for about a year. I just finished graduate school. While I was in school, I took a break from my watch because it was distracting. Now that I’m done with school, I'm back the fitness wagon. I’m just starting to learn how to update my fitness pal with the calorie burn on it. Like everyone’s, my watch shows a calorie burn all day but I don’t feel like I can deduct all of those calories. I decided to only deduct when I do intentional exercise to meet my excercise “goal”. The exercise goal is hard for me to reach on the watch. The last 2 days I’ve been very intentional about reaching it and I have closed all 3 rings this week :smile: I’m very excited that I’ve figured that part out finally. I’m not looking to compete yet, but I’m thrilled that I can see it’s possible to reach the goals set.
  • karijo475
    Options
    I have yet to figure out how to add someone to mine that isn't already in my contact list.... I've tried and it doesn't seem to work. So I must be doing something wrong.