Almost at 200 days streak on MyFitnessPal!

Options
I love this app so much. It has kept me accountable and I’m starting to see results! I don’t weigh myself, I just measure my progress based on how I feel and how my clothes fit! My goal is to log on MyFitnessPal for 365 days and then I’ll make new goals for myself.

Some advice for others...

Look at each day as a new opportunity to reach your goals
Find a balance between staying consistent with your weight loss plan, but allow yourself to enjoy special occasions with some birthday cake every now and then
Take photos of yourself through out your journey - it is amazing how your brain can trick you to think you look the same as you did at the beginning of your journey!
Drink water like it’s your job
When you exercise, notice how it makes you feel mentally and physically, and it will feel less like a chore
Show yourself love and respect regardless of where you are in your journey - you can only be successful if you recognize you deserve improved health and every other benefit that comes with weight loss
Challenge yourself with multiple goals and when you reach them, immediately make new goals.
If you have a bad day, don’t give up, start again tomorrow. One day of poor choices will not derail all of your efforts. This process is a roller coaster!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!