Looking to lose 100lbs!

Options
lenhill04
lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
Hi everyone! I'm just just getting started back with MFP. I lost around 90 lbs over a year ago, but ended up gaining it all back because I just stopped trying. So I need to lose around 100 lbs and I'm starting now! Have a great day everyone! Add me if you'd like another friend :)

Replies

• heathervo
    heathervo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar! I lost 40 and then slowly lost the mindset and am trying desperately to get it back. Good luck!
  • hollyjmitchell4079
    Options
    I have a significant amount to lose as well, so maybe we can motivate each other.
  • Beharbi
    Beharbi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Interested to join your team :)
  • okjimmied
    okjimmied Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Your story is one I've lived too many times. Starting again today.
    #LETSDOTHIS
  • NessaWallace
    NessaWallace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you I have just over 100 lose. I keep gaining and losing the same 20 lbs and can’t seem to get under 200 to save my life.
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Looking to lose 100. Lost 45. Gained it back plus 20. Currently 268.
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    It's a long slow road, but it can be done.
    It just takes time.
    MFP is a wonderful tool as is this community.
    My life changed 2 years ago, when I joined MFP.
    I realised diets don't work.

That this needed to be a lifelong, lifetime commitment.
    That was 92 pounds ago.
    I still have a way to go, but I know I will get there.
    There are good days and bad days, but you keep going.

For anyone with a long road ahead.
    I am happy to support you along the way. :)B)

• cricket_hackmann
    cricket_hackmann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 100 plus pounds to lose as well...and need to lose at least 60 before I can get total knee replacement surgery. I would be happy to join your team!
  • buttercup4ever
    buttercup4ever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am very new to MFP so I’m not sure how to join a team. I have several health challenges and need to lose 110 pounds. I am trying to lose 25 pounds by Christmas. I turn 50 next year and would truly desire to be under 200 pounds. I currently weigh 253 pounds. Please send me a friend request if you’d like to help each other reach our goal. Best of luck friends! I’m
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I lost 103, then put back on 23... Feel free to add me.