MFP Crushes?

Options

Replies

• yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    how big can a crush get before you need a different word to describe it?
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I don't have any MFP crushes except my girlfriend Robyn, who I adore. Glad it's not just a cyber fling, and I get to wake up to her next to me every day! We joined MFP together, and now it's one of our most common topics of conversation. We love this site, but we don't look at it as a social media outlet, but rather a personal improvement tool.

For those of you out there who are single and footloose, go for it!

this! my boyfriend Sean is on here, he's actually the person who told me about it. we live together, work out together etc. very motivating. we did however, get to know each other better via msn messenger when we were in high school and before cell phones were common lol
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I think there is nothing wrong with a little flirting or crush'in, even if you have a significant other, as long as its all in good fun.

My husband better not be flirting or crushing or the only thing crushing will be my fist in his face!!!! ROFL

:flowerforyou:

Oh and just reading this thread for kicks! No flirting or crushing here. My eye candy is at home :drinker:

LMAO!!!!!

What? It's the truth!! People's elbow!!! The people's elbow!! :grumble: :grumble:

:bigsmile:

HA!!!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    smiley-face-popcorn.gif

This looks entertaining, I think I'll pull up a chair....
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Your honestly right it does sound very inteeesting and entertaining, Sounds like a great topic:):):happy:
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    smiley-face-popcorn.gif

This looks entertaining, I think I'll pull up a chair....

Definitly! I haven't stopped laughing from reading the posts! perfect day too, since there is no one here in the office today! =D
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    smiley-sad030.gif

Nobody crushes on me.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    wow 6 pages of Chicken sh*ts!!!

I have a Crush... and I am not afraid of saying his name!!!

TOM.. He rocks
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    if you want to flirt and or crush on me.. just let me know.. we can be friends.. and i can make lewd comments..

LMAO

This thread is hilarious!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options

TOM.. He rocks

than say it..... :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope not everyone is judging by only a picture . . . although there was a post by someone awfully adorable . . . just would hope there's more to him than a cute face.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

TOM.. He rocks

He affects your vagina once a month, doesn't he!

Fo Sho!!! I am surprised more people didn't admit to their crushes on him.. I mean there are posts made daily in his honor!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I have 3 crushes........one for his mind, one for his body, and one for his taste in music... I cant say who, I dont want to make anyone jealous!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope not everyone is judging by only a picture . . . although there was a post by someone awfully adorable . . . just would hope there's more to him than a cute face.

Who cares? Crushes rarely lead to anything, let alone internet crushes. So what if a few harmless fantasies have cropped up based on looks alone? :3
  • guyonthego
    Options
    Holy Crap this is awesome! Hell the F%$# yea there are hotties on here - I'm not sure if they know I think they are hot or I am flirting with them....and knowing that I have guy friends that aren't gay on here, I respect them!

Or something like that....I should be working....
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    This all cracks me up.

AJ :) How YOU doin?
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm crushing on Jeff...because he thinks he's uncrushable! LOL!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I have 3 crushes........one for his mind, one for his body, and one for his taste in music... I cant say who, I dont want to make anyone jealous!!!

I forgot about this crush ^ :p
  • guyonthego
    Options
    I do not come here for that. I am here to help me in my journey. I do not flirt, nor do I have any secret crushes on anyone. I outgrew that by 9th grade. C'mon people, this isn't a dating site!!

Whatever TDGee, I caught you eye f*cking me the other day. Don't pretend you didn't.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Maybe there should be a dating section :P

BAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! OMG, I GOT TEARS FROM THIS! LMAO!!! "I CAUGHT YOU EYE fu**ng me) HILARIOUS!!

FANTASTIC!
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have a few crushes, don't tell anyone. It's hard not to when u conversate with such good hearted and beautiful women.