Best sports bras?

Options
I'm looking for sports bras for my itty bitties with a little padding (but not too much) that doesn't get all crinkled up and weird after washing if you know what I mean. Any ideas for good brands that don't cost an arm and a leg>?

Replies

• jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret has really good sports bras these days and they come in tons and styles/sizes. I have also really liked the PopFlex brand, which you can only order online but they're really nice too and you can ACTUALLY get the removable pads back in there unlike so many others. I do also really like the Under Armor ones and if you look at Marshalls/TJ Maxx etc. you can almost always find them on sale.
  • armstrongchloe
    armstrongchloe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lulu lemon will be the best. It may be pricey but they're worth it.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Target expanded their C9 by Champion line, at least at my Target. I've always been impressed with their sports bras, although the ones I buy are not padded, I know they have them.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I am a man, so I have not actual experience with this. But, I do know several ladies here who swear by GymShark. No, this is not an ad for GymShark. Now, I do not know if they have the requested padding.....
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Lululemon
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I wear the fruit of the loom pull over sport bras that come in a 3-pack at Walmart. Find the ones with stretchy straps and removable "cookie" pads.
  • Maxcannon_
    Maxcannon_ Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Target has really good ones. Great quality and they aren't expensive
  • kavahni
    kavahni Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What I would do for itty bitties . Sigh.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    leggup wrote: »
    Target expanded their C9 by Champion line, at least at my Target. I've always been impressed with their sports bras, although the ones I buy are not padded, I know they have them.

I LOVE Target's Champion line. Their compression shorts are some of the best and so are their sports bras.
  • anniee1
    anniee1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lorna Jane. It’s pricey but so so worth it. They are supportive and super pretty. Lots of styles and designs :)