Friends~?

Options
Hi! I made a new profile here due to being unable to change my previous account name. Unfortunately... now I'm alone.

I miss having a news feed full of people! If you want a relationship of mutual support to a complete stranger, let's be friends!

Third time restarting MFP. I have 3 kids under 5. I'm on the other side of 30. Sometimes the only thing that gives the the motivation to meet my daily goal is knowing that other people are struggling with me.

My wit is as sharp as a butter knife and my humor reeks of cheese. You should definitely be my friend!

Replies

• oftheocean
    oftheocean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be part of your journey, grayskymorning. You can substitute the cheese and butter I should be cutting down on
  • grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    oftheocean wrote: »
    I'll be part of your journey, grayskymorning. You can substitute the cheese and butter I should be cutting down on

See? We were meant to be friends.
  • Shinzy11
    Shinzy11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I have an almost 3 old daughter (I call her threenager!)

Mmm cheese.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    I lost 103 lbs then put 23 back on.
    I am down 80 lbs now and Id like to lose another 15ish.
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    :)
  • grayskymorning
    Options
    Shinzy11 wrote: »
    I'm 26 and I have an almost 3 old daughter (I call her threenager!)

Mmm cheese.

I also have a threenager.
  • grayskymorning
    Options
    ... there was supposed to be sad face. But it was eaten. Probably by the threenager...
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Trying to lose 50lbs. Pushing my self to stick to it
  • grayskymorning
    Options
    jamie_0815 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. Trying to lose 50lbs. Pushing my self to stick to it

I have to lose 60!
  • Porshiana
    Porshiana Posts: 20 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I made a post about a voice chat room. Let me know if you would be interested. If there's enough interest I'll do it.
  • grayskymorning
    Options
    Porshiana wrote: »
    I made a post about a voice chat room. Let me know if you would be interested. If there's enough interest I'll do it.

Oh, I can't. My kids are basically modern age pterodactyls...
  • neonbon
    neonbon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have have lost 10lbs and I have 30lbs or of hormonal, sleep deprived, baby weight to go. I'm Keto and Piyo committed!
  • India411
    India411 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey would love to add u as a friend but I don't know how! :D New to MFP. I started keto a few weeks ago and I'm down about 7 lbs..still figuring it out. I'm currently 138 and 4'11, so goal is 125. Three 3 and all C-sections can screw a Mama up. So many plans tried but nothing is as yummy and satisfying than keto so far!! Would love to have another busy mom to share with!
  • grayskymorning
    Options
    Yay!! Added you both.

I'm on a 3-day break for the month to survive the monthly assault, and then I'm back to start the 30 Day Shred from day 1 again!
  • RedDragonfly8
    RedDragonfly8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me ^_^ I got 6kg left to shred and I'm on MFP every day!!
  • armstrongchloe
    armstrongchloe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I started a group chat on the app called WhatsApp if anyone wants to join just click here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5lFKCrOv778hWQ84TksOn it should be fun :)