Some Motivation For You:

Options
Hey there, if you’re reading this I wanted to take a moment to remind you of your journey - that’s right, the one you’ve either just started or have been on for some time now. There are going to be some days that you want to give up, heck there will be day you give up. Just know that it’s normal and happens to even the best. But also know that it doesn’t define your future. Take the lows you may have, whether that be a few or many, and start building from them. Without some lows, there would be no climb. Without the climb, there would be no mountain, and of course without it all, there would be no view at the top. So if you’re struggling at all, take a deep breath and reflect. You’ve gotten to where you are today because you care about your body, life, and path. You have the inner strength because you started - which is more than many. You are fearless, strong, and can conquer what comes your way in the end. Keep going, keep pushing, keep working and I promise you that you’ll look back at today thankful you had this low to push you even higher. You’re going to continue to do great things - keep going!

Replies

• Altess
    Altess Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this.
    If you could see my face, you would see the smile you put on it. Thanks!
  • lenalachs
    lenalachs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Altess wrote: »
    Thank you for posting this.
    If you could see my face, you would see the smile you put on it. Thanks!

You're welcome! I know it's easy to get discouraged or maybe question your journey/progress (I am a prime example of doing it myself). If I can even give one person some motivation, it motivates me too. I am so happy it helped! Keep crushing it - you got this!