Why do people keep their scales in the bathroom?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    Well, cause I'm not getting naked in my kitchen.

Then you’re not cooking right! :lol::lol::lol:

Dude. No. Tried doing the sexy breakfast cooking once - bacon spits. Just... no.

Food choice is crucial ... splattering grease is a no-no. :wink:
  • Porshiana
    Porshiana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use it on the bathroom because I weigh myself in the morning, after the toilet and shower, naked. Why would I want to run out to the kitchen naked, weigh myself, then run back to the bathroom to get dressed? That's silly.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mine is in the breakfast nook over by the window, in plain sight but not in the way of things. In the morning I come into the room, look out the window to check on the bird feeders, and then I step on the scale. It's where I can see it and everyone has convenient access to it.

It's kind of funny that I've actually had guests casually use it when they see it sitting out. Doesn't bother me. Feel free to step up on the scale... I've actually never had it in the bathroom. Not enough room in there to have it taking up floor space...
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I always figured it was because, in a lot of homes, the bathroom is the only room with a flat, non-carpeted floor where it's not going to get in the way. Anyway, I keep mine with my cat's stuff, because that's really its only purpose: weighing her. Getting and keeping her weight down is more important.