Logging P90X workouts!?

Options
How do you log P90X workouts in your exersice log?

Replies

• LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I have several Beach Body workouts and I think the only good way to log them is to wear a heart rate monitor. I purchased the Polar Ft4f for $65.00 and couldn't be happier. I use it for all sorts of activities.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I log them using a HRM for the calorie burn :)
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Google what the workout would burn according to your height and weight. I need to the same........
  • laniackerman1
    Options
    I'm starting the P90X workouts tomorrow :-) Thats for the tip i'll use my HRM! X o x o
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i pick calisthenics (pushups, situps) from the dropdown pick list, vigorous. it'll pop up the calories burned.
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    Under cardio as strength training using a hrm for calorie count. Usually do something beforehand like bike, walk or run to get my heart rate up, then lift.
  • laniackerman1
    Options
    So how do you add the calories you burned during your workout (on your heart rate monitor) into the exercise log manually? X
  • laniackerman1
    Options
    oh never mind... figured it out :-)
  • hbromley1
    Options
    I tried that.. put in 60 minutes and it says i burned 734?? is that possible lol
  • laniackerman1
    Options
    I tried that.. put in 60 minutes and it says i burned 734?? is that possible lol
    Change the calories manually to what it says on your heart rate monitor :-)
  • Pulse1
    Pulse1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I broke up the specific exercises as best I could here but mostly logged it as cardio or calisthenics (or a combination).

Exacts I kept in worksheets I stored in Google Docs.