New here trying to lose 68 pounds

Options
b90henson
b90henson Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
New here needing to lose 68 pounds. I need all the motivation I can get. I struggle with this daily. Meeting new people struggling with the same would be great.I'm 26 years old and weigh 283. :/ not proud of it at all. I hate my body. I lose and gain off and on. I'm currently starting over with this weight lose goal.

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been around a while.
  • b90henson
    Options
    How do you add on here? Sorry I just added this app so it's all new.
  • sanish44
    sanish44 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @b90henson, I've basically got to lose the same amount as you and I'd like to support you in your weight loss, but I'm with you... I don't know how to add anyone either. When you find out, will you share it? @boehle, can you help us with this?
  • b90henson
    Options
    Thank you! I'd love to support you as well. I'd be glad to share. :)
  • b90henson
    Options
    So I think I just got it you click on the name twice and it will have the little people symbol. I added you :)
  • bigboyz007
    bigboyz007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have weight loss tip if you're interested
  • himenaya
    himenaya Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 lbs as well! Seems like such a long road. Let's motivate each other :)
  • bigboyz007
    Options
    Guaranteed way to lose weight eggs oatmeal white or brown rice flank steak chicken breast fish broccoli sweet potatoes no butter no sugar no salt you can use ketchup hot sauce or barbecue sauce but don't over do the sauce guaranteed to lose weight
  • mtbusse73
    mtbusse73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've decided that most of the good things in my life don't come easy.... Well except for gaining weight - I can do that pretty easily. I'm going to the gym 5-6 days week. Find something there you LIKE to do. If anyone wants to add me - I love to talk and I too love the encouragement as much as I like to give it. Cheers!
  • bigboyz007
    Options
    Glad to see you like to help motivate and Inspire I also have a weight lost it for you it can help you lose weight are you interested
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 60 lbs and I have another 30 to go.
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    @bigboyz007 I believe it, but who wants to eat like that the rest of their life? Not me! :anguished:
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Log in. Every day. Make it a habit, read other people’s stories... that has been the most motivating factor for me. There are so many people just like you and me... who have succeeded and they are happy to share and support.
  • 1eighann3
    1eighann3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Hi!
  • stephslife88
    stephslife88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose the last 60 pounds! I have come a long way but could always have more friend to encourage or give encouragement to!! Feel free to add me!
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    bigboyz007 wrote: »
    Guaranteed way to lose weight eggs oatmeal white or brown rice flank steak chicken breast fish broccoli sweet potatoes no butter no sugar no salt you can use ketchup hot sauce or barbecue sauce but don't over do the sauce guaranteed to lose weight

Or you can just eat what you usually eat in moderation and create a caloric deficit and its a sure fire way of losing weight. Down over 100 lbs this way and at no time have i felt restricted or like i was on a "diet."
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me

For a Starter check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest