I was naughty today but it tells me I didn't eat enough.

Options
Breakfast and dinner were fine, normal meals for me... but for some reason, even though I had a very naughty lunch (Breaded chicken wings from Pizza Hut), the system is giving me an error "You didn't eat enough" when I try to view my forecast.

I already know today set my diet back several weeks... but I would like to know how much I <censored> up my diet.

Replies

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    There's no "good" or "bad." There's below your maintenance calories (weight loss) or above maintenance (weight gain). If you logged every bite of food accurately, you can eat breaded chicken wings every day. MFP says Pizza Hut mild chicken wings are only 55 cals/piece. Just be sure to also log any dipping sauces
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    it sounds like you are falling into the keto is needed to lose weight mindset
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don't monitor... nor care about calories. The only macronutrient I monitor is sugar intake, and I royally screwed up my diet today.

I'm guessing the estimate would probably be 300kg in 5 weeks (If every day is like today), but the system won't tell me.
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    What are your stats that have you eating 4,000 calories as your goal?
    Stats? As in vitals? No idea, but scales that have a 250kg capacity can't weigh me.

EDIT: Also, curiously, there's a lot of salt in chicken wings...

Calories are not macronutrients. You are setting yourself up for failure by eating too little.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I can't tell by your post... do you WANT to lose weight? Or are you only monitoring your sugar intake for a medical reason?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Sj6k6pR.gif
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    He changed his diary to add in all the calories... definitely makes more sense now