What was your last cheat meal?

Options
Hi! New here. Lost 50 lbs counting calories. Factor in a cheat meal once a week. Today was that day, folks. 2 cups of French fries from the Chinese take out. Plus a quart of hot and sour soup. Yum. Worth it! How bout u?

Replies

• maggibailey
    maggibailey Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yesterday instead of lunch I ate two donuts. They were delicious. But I think my body was happier today with my chicken and veggie lunch :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    avoiding the 'cheating' argument I'll play along, Ice cream and pizza
  • NoLimitAsLimit
    NoLimitAsLimit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not into the 'cheat' thing as all food is to be enjoyed. That being said, earlier this week I had flap jacks & sausage rolls for breakfast.
  • Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was having a sugar Jones and nothing in the house, I made butter cream frosting and put it on oatmeal lol...
  • EllieElla2015
    EllieElla2015 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Brunch on Sunday which consisted of...
    Shrimp Mac & Cheese
    Fried Chicken & Waffles
    French Fries
    Avocado Toast
    Mimosa(s) o:)

I've been kinda over my calories lately anyway though lol so I've been "cheating" all week!
  • maggibailey
    maggibailey Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    The argument about what people call meals out of their norm seems silly to me. My two donuts fit right into my calories for the day. It wasn't what I planned to eat. It probably wasn't the most nutritionally dense meal I could have but I wanted it and ate it and if I want to say cheat meal what does it really matter? This doesn't seem to be a thread full of "omg I ate chocolate and now my diet is in utter shambles". It feels more like a fun conversation about food you ate. Cheat meal/ tasty dessert who cares what it's called? Does it somehow make my breakfast choice more wholesome if I refuse to label it?
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I also don't cheat, as what am I cheating on? But tonight I had fajitas at a Mexican restaurant. AND lots of chips and salsa.

Still not cheating!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've been 'cheating' all week pretty much. Lots of soup, ice cream, Froot Loops, Oreos, some pizza. But I've been sick too so chicken with broccoli or salads haven't sounded remotely appetizing.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Saturday meal out at a really nice Uk restaurant called Bills.

Had some garlic,herb and cheese bread as a shared starter.
    Main was a lamb burger with fries and long stem broccoli.
    Dessert was a mix of apple/plum crumble with salted caramel ice cream and banana and honeycomb cheesecake.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I don't know what your definition of a cheat is, but by the sounds of it, everyday is a cheat meal for me. ;)
  • MilesAddie
    MilesAddie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Shake Shack.
  • jeaninesteam1
    jeaninesteam1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    No!!!! Chinese take out fries are da best! Crispy as hell.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    What is a cheat meal?
  • jesheckah
    jesheckah Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had cheeseburgers and a coca cola today.

The way I "cheat" is to eat back ALL of my exercise calories for that day. I figure I'll be able to do that a few times a week at maintenance and not have an issue.

I'm going for a lifestyle I can still do at maintenance, but at maintenance I won't need to be constantly cutting.
  • amandacalories
    amandacalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I cheat on a daily basis. Chips, ice cream, beer you name it. Ive had all those in the last week...plus Twix and other chocolate...lots of bread...pizza etc. Still managed to lose weight.