Breakfast

1chunkygirl
1chunkygirl Posts: 1 Member
I eat low-fat cottage cheese with unsweetened applesauce ( individual servings). I will also eat weight control instant oatmeal ( favorite is maple and brown sugar).

Replies

• learn_to_be
    learn_to_be Posts: 1 Member
    Hard boiled egg and a banana.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    ok....
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    PB toast, black coffee
  • MikeKadri
    MikeKadri Posts: 1 Member
    I vary so I don't get bored with the same thing. One day eggs, one day oatmeal and one day Cream of Wheat. Also try to eat when I am hungry instead of a set time. Maybe 4/5 times a day at around 300 calories per meal. Seems to be working for me..
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Oh, you poor dear! I suppose you're just getting started at this changed way of living and are seeking approval. I approve your food choices, as they give you protein and fiber for low calories.

Before you started the diet, what was your breakfast like, if you habitually had breakfast?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    giphy.gif
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    q5wssh7tttn2.jpeg
    Here’s What I had. Softish boiled eggs w/That every day seasoning from Trader Joe’s, I tried to make some creamed spinach and of course some bacon.
  • smadarpopo
    smadarpopo Posts: 6 Member
    I eat 2 low carb bread tost (35 calories each) with 5% wight chees or 2 low fat 2% pastrama or 2 9% yellow chees + salat with no oil (tomato qucamber + onion) total of 200 calories. Sory for my English
  • smadarpopo
    smadarpopo Posts: 6 Member
    You can olso have 1 wight part of the egg with spanich and onion + mashrooms and frash tomato on the side
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Oh, you poor dear! I suppose you're just getting started at this changed way of living and are seeking approval.
    Hmmm...and I thought he/she was just starting a thread to share breakfast ideas with other posters. I'm going to go with my interpretation.

I almost always have eggs of some sort.

Today, I had homemade pork sausage with onions, mushrooms, spinach, parsnips and carrots cooked into a hash. Then I cracked an egg on top and baked the whole thing for about 5 minutes until the egg was just set. Yum.
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Last week I alternated between two different breakfasts.

-Mug omelette with 2 medium eggs/1/3 cup egg whites, 1 oz low fat shredded cheddar, and chopped grape tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley and green onion

-plain nonfat Greek yogurt with 1 scoop of Quest protein powder and a serving of high fiber cereal.

Next week will be savory oatmeal with cheese, green onion, bacon and a poached egg.
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    My go to breakfasts are scrambled eggs w/ bacon or sausage, a fritata bake, or breakfast meatloaf.

One of those plus a multigrain english muffin w/ some cream cheese or butter.

This will end up being 4-500 cals, with 10-15g fiber, and 25+g of protein.

Most days, by the time I get a chance to eat lunch ( 4-6 hrs later ), I'm not really hungry yet, cause the protein and fiber keep me feeling full longer.
  • davidrocks76
    davidrocks76 Posts: 6 Member
    I eat two scrambled eggs with spinach mixed in and a big smoothie with frozen fruit little bit of peanut butter greek yogurt and water(spinach if you want)
  • georgieceaser
    georgieceaser Posts: 5 Member
    Usually a packet of mini cheese and cravkers 100 cals and half a coke lol
    Im not good with breakfast but have to have something. I take a few meds in morn n if i have it with coke it doesnt come back up!
  • Cereal with bananas.