Would you work out right now?

Options
UGH had a stressful bad eating day! I am at the very least over 500 cals for the day. It is 9:20 pm - I haven't worked out today. Should I force myself to go do a 45 minute kickbox video to try to save the day? Or should I just begin tomorrow? How do you all handle situations like this??

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    just do it.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I would. I think you'll feel better if you just get started.
  • jjewelty
    jjewelty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I throw in a workout when I go over....doesn't really matter what time to me. Especially if I'm frustrated!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I actually find exercising to be a good stress reliever.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would work out.

If you're suggesting it as an option, DO IT. If it was out of the question, you wouldn't be asking us. :)

Enjoy your workout!!
  • justine5587
    justine5587 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well, it depends on your day of tomorrow, I think! If you need to get rest tonight, then go to sleep! But I love to work out a little at night, (jogging, for example) it helps me to get rid of all I have in mind and it helps me to sleep.
    But if you're not used to and if you think you're gonna be tired tomorrow, then don't do it!

Or maybe 30 minutes would be enough?

Good luck!! :)

Justine
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you could always do extra the next day
  • veggiepug
    Options
    I ask myself if I've ever regretted working out once I'm done with the work out, and the answer is always no. So, I force myself on those days. You'll be so glad that you did it once you're done.
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    Think about how you feel after you get through a workout. Press play and go for 5 minutes. Once you are 5 minutes in - you will be ready to go!! Rock that workout - and remember that great feeling you get when you are finished :)
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I'd work out, de-stress and sleep happy.
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What are you waiting for??? Dont stare up the steps, STEP UP THE STAIRS!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    The worst ad campaign ever.

Just Do it. Tomorrow.

Lol, I'm thinking of how out of business Nike would have been. Seriously-just doing it tomorrow is what got you here.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've been reading these and everybody had a bad day today including me. I'm going to go to bed early and start a new day tomorrow. It's a journey.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You will be so pleased with yourself after. You'll feel great. I know it's hard to start, but once you get going and after you finish, it'll be all worth it!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Do it, you'll feel better...even if you're still over.
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would workout
  • Tess12513
    Options
    For me, I find that I have my best workouts when I wasn't in the mood at the beginning...You should do it! You will feel even better about a fresh start tomorrow if you throw in a workout tonight!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely work out. Get going!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I have a lot of days like this- work out. You'll feel so much better :smile:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I would definitely workout.

I have to talk myself into taking rest days, not actually working out!

It will make you feel better.