Girlies losing 30-50lb!

Options
13»

Replies

• nomnomgal
    Options
    The link is not working for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

You want to put [ img] (minus the space inbetween the [ and the i) directly before and [ /img] (again minus the space) directly after the link in your signature.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean the link to introduce yourself! Hmm it doesn't work for me either!

Found it! Do a search for Slender Sisters! :)
  • elliej3
    elliej3 Posts: 29
    Options
    Sorry ladies i don't know why it isn't working, but its just on the motivation and support page, called "Slender Sisters <3 Introduction Thread (Closed Group)"
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    haha tried to add all the girls to the group, there's a limit of 5 friend requests per 10 minutes. Just learned that now! So it'll take a while to add everyone.
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello: Everyone

I love the group name and I am ready to get started.
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    test
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    This is just a reminder to those of you who haven't had a chance to chime in on our other thread to come on over and say hey. Only about half of the people who initially spoke up in this thread have commented so far so I just wanted to make sure that you all know where the thread is.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/306435-slender-sisters-3-introduction-thread-closed-group

THIS IS *NOT* A CALL FOR ADDITIONAL NEW MEMBERS!! This is just a reminder to the women who responded earlier in the week. Any new requests will probably not be seen on this thread as we are a closed group now. Thanks!
  • PriorGodwyn
    Options
    I would love to join your group, if that's all right! :smile: I'm pretty new here, and I'd like to lose about 40 pounds. If I can join, could the creator add or message me?
    --Amrita