belly help

Options
I've lost 60 pounds plus. What I.help with is from insulin shots I have a second roll of boobs. Any one have a suggestion a waist tamer that would help smooth out my belly!

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    ImKaren768 wrote: »
    I've lost 60 pounds plus. What I.help with is from insulin shots I have a second roll of boobs. Any one have a suggestion a waist tamer that would help smooth out my belly!

cant spot reduce fat and nothing will help get rid of it except for a calorie deficit .fat comes off where it wants when it wants. a waist trainer wont do anything to help that.
  • ImKaren768
    ImKaren768 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not to train it to go away. More like a way to smooth it down under my clothes. Sadly my belly is going down but the fat roll under the boobs isn't!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Not to train it to go away. More like a way to smooth it down under my clothes. Sadly my belly is going down but the fat roll under the boobs isn't!

It will eventually.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Go try on several. I like the Jockey brand smoothers that pretty much look like very high waisted bike shorts. Assets brand has been ok too.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

oh ok some use them thinking it will cause fat to come off. but if youi want it just under clothing to improve how you look in them then while spanx are expensive but work great
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My genetics predispose me to upper belly fat. I recommend longline bras for upper belly smoothage; spanx are no good since that roll just spills over the top. Compression tank tops or tight crop tops might help you feel more tucked in.

Or... embrace it, we all got jiggles!! :)
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    I'm another one with a B-belly (upper belly fat).
    There is a piece of shape wear that is like a camisole but the 'neckline' is cut below the bra so your breasts don't get squashed, but the upper belly will be smoothed out, it reaches down to the top of your hips so little chance of it rolling up, and the shoulder straps stop it rolling down.

Congrats on your 60 lbs loss. If you aren't doing some kind of full body resistance routine (body, dumbbell, or bar bell), you may want to think of doing one to strengthen your abs. It won't get rid of the fat, unless you do a recomp, but it will improve the look, even with the fat, as will practicing good posture.

cheers, h.