WILL YOU: Eat Healthy, Exercise, Be Honest, Blog, and Suppor

Options
Zara11
Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
Eat Healthy, Exercise, Be Honest, Blog, and Support

Those are my 2009 goals. I want to eat well & drink well. I NEED to exercise.I need to be honest with myself, and stop being an emotional eater. I will try to blog weekly, or every other week.

But most of all, I need support, and I'm willing to give it.

Will you blog and be honest? Will you accept a kick in the butt and a pat on the back from me? Will you yell at me - and then cheer me on - when I mess up and get back up again? I'd gladly share useful tips, experience, ups and downs... but I need to find other people to do it.

After all, a strong group of buddies here is the best. So, anyone willing to be a serious diet&exercise&blogger buddy? If so, please answer this thread/message me/ all that jazz.

Look forward to meeting you!

Replies

• Zara11
    Options
    Eat Healthy, Exercise, Be Honest, Blog, and Support

Those are my 2009 goals. I want to eat well & drink well. I NEED to exercise.I need to be honest with myself, and stop being an emotional eater. I will try to blog weekly, or every other week.

But most of all, I need support, and I'm willing to give it.

Will you blog and be honest? Will you accept a kick in the butt and a pat on the back from me? Will you yell at me - and then cheer me on - when I mess up and get back up again? I'd gladly share useful tips, experience, ups and downs... but I need to find other people to do it.

After all, a strong group of buddies here is the best. So, anyone willing to be a serious diet&exercise&blogger buddy? If so, please answer this thread/message me/ all that jazz.

Look forward to meeting you!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out myself. I say why not? I've already posted my first blog entry, and I start full scale tomorrow. Game?
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What you're talking about is just what I need. I have been going strong for about 2 weeks and I KNOW I will need some support...I'd love to join!
  • stephenie7
    Options
    :laugh: hi i am new just started today
  • Zara11
    Options
    Guys. I am SO game.

I'm officially starting tomorrow - at least the gym means I can save money on shampoo :)

Let's figure out the friend and comments aspect, and take it from there!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
    Ive been at it a week and so far so good, but Id love to meet others to keep me motivated!!
    I too have toggled in the past and could use some butt kickin once in a while.
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sounds great...So we should all make sure that we have added each other as friends.
  • Zara11
    Options
    For me... 10 days and at LEAST 5 pounds later... you guys have been awesome with support, comment leaving, blog reading, and message sending!

Anyone else (new or not new) want to join in, PLEASE drop anyone and everyone in this thread a line and keep up the wonderful work!
  • enewby
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes! I agree! I have just started on this site & I LOVE it! With the helpful tools here & the AWESOME support I know all of us will make our goals!
    144219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Zara11
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes! I agree! I have just started on this site & I LOVE it! With the helpful tools here & the AWESOME support I know all of us will make our goals!
    144219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

I'd love to have you on board!

If there's anyone else PLEASE don't be shy and join in! Just tell me on this thread/via message if you want to join us so I can add your blog link to my profile!