Replies

• nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me, im bored at work and love discussing calories, fats, protein, carbs, and training
  • himenaya
    himenaya Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will add back! All my friends and family ditched me, so my feed is empty and boring!
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Anna and love for you to add me. I have 104lbs to loose. Down 14.5 as of today. Lets motivate each other
  • Sonora__
    Sonora__ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to see more people on my dashboard. :smile: I am trying to lose 30 pounds and tone up by next April. Also trying to transition towards a plant-based (and eventually vegetarian) lifestyle if there are others who are as well (if you're not, that's fine too). :smile:
  • rach6184
    rach6184 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me
  • sarah628_2004
    sarah628_2004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Back at the diet game. Ugh
  • OriginalPegs
    OriginalPegs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 555 days deep, over 100lbs lighter and could always use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Nishiix
    Nishiix Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a full time college kid who lossed about 50 pounds (190 to 140) in the last 2 years. Unfortunately I have been gaining back slowly since classes started being at 147. I need motivation, help and support to keep my gym, health and mindset in tact of this busy schedule.

Anyone can add me :)
    Let's kick butt together!
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Logging daily with an open diary! always happy to add more friends! :)
  • NebularNeko
    NebularNeko Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Newly starting my health and wellness journey! Let's be friends and help support each other! :3
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looking to help anyone or advice anyone looking to give. I am 65 pounds down after a bad accident and still going. Love fitness. Add me if you would like
  • lista10
    lista10 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I’m getting back on after a year, and I’m so excited to be getting back at it. You can add me.
  • RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    75 day streak, Low calorie, non regimented dieter. Add me if you're socially active with an open diary. Thanks everyone!
  • MissyB9010
    MissyB9010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other :)
    Add me :)
  • BradyPug
    BradyPug Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Trying to get more active (swimming, cycling, etc) and would like to share tips and encouragement
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I’m back in the swing of things again, finally. Feel free to add me!
  • Patsfan802
    Patsfan802 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I need to get better add me
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Want meet new friends and want some accountability buddies to keep each other on track