ATTENTION! all those with a chocolate habit...

Options
I found something amazing in the store the other day! I don't know if anyone has heard of it, but it's called Nature Valley Granola Thins! It's 100% whole grain crispy squares coated with dark chocolate on the bottom! and it's 80 calories for one. it's really good and it might help anyone that has an addiction to chocolate like me. it hits the spot and it tastes great! just a suggestion for anyone who is interested. (there is also a peanut butter coated one and I bought it at Stop in Shop) in case you're wondering wear you can find them) :happy:

Replies

• carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i looooooove those!!!!! *adds to grocery list*
  • lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OH! These sound delicious. I'll try them if you recommend!
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    thanks for the info.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have a box of those!
    I tried the peanut butter ones first. I love the dark chocolate ones the most.
    :D
  • mariedingle
    Options
    Thank you, can't wait to try them!!!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Granola thins
    > heaven on earth.
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    Options
    i have a nasty addiction to chocolate... but, i've discovered Thinsation Fudgee-o's, Oreo's, and chocolate covered pretzels... 100 cals a packet, and takes the edge off the little choco-monster living inside of me... (well, he's not all that little, he's actually about the size of the CN Tower) :)

two bags of those, and i'm a pretty happy camper.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    ahhhh yes, and if you want to make a healthy "smores"...add a marshmallow in the middle of two for a treat, and pop it in the microwave! :)
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Try Simply Lite milk chocolate or dark chocolate. No sugar and 2 net carbs.
  • cnldance
    cnldance Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ahhhh yes, and if you want to make a healthy "smores"...add a marshmallow in the middle of two for a treat, and pop it in the microwave! :)

that. is. an. amazing. idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • sistertransister
    sistertransister Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    these are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!