Day 2 Keto and just not hungry

Options
Hi all. Day 2 of keto and just not feeling hungry. So used to scoffing bread chocolate junk in general. How important is it to hit fat/protein/carbs >20gm?

Replies

• cenderellas
    cenderellas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure. I also just started. One of my friends does fasting days and recommends it at least once a week. I tried it before and lost 2 pounds just that day. There are many diff ways to do it and it has many health benefits if done correctly :) good luck
  • Dree216
    Dree216 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of the keto diet. I've noticed the I'm not hungry as much and sometimes don't hit my daily caloric intake! I know that is not good, so I def have been trying to consume more. Good luck
  • sibparkhill
    sibparkhill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I'm not breastfeeding I do intermittent fasting.
    Either a 16/8 or a 20/4, meaning a period of 16 or 20 hours fasting and 8 or 4 hours eating. So on a 16/8 I would eat between 12noon and 8pm no other food outside that time period. On a 20/4 I would eat between 5pm-9pm, typically I'd have a snack of cheese while I made a roughly 1500calorie dinner of 12oz steak, broccoli in cheese sauce, with a large garden salad and full fat blue cheese dressing.

That was the only way I could consistently get my calorie needs meet, ate awesomely and was never hungry during my fast times.