*Looking for Keto buddies*

Options
idoogo
idoogo Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys,

I‘ve been doing keto for a while and it has been super successful so far. Now I‘m loooking to make some friends, share what I‘ve picked up along the way and maybe learn from others‘ experiences.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im still learning about keto... I am somewhat familiar with low carb/original Atkins.. feel free to add me :)
  • roseandrunning
    roseandrunning Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm starting keto today!!
  • missesquirejd
    missesquirejd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I’m keto. Feel free to ad me.
  • leelee8433
    leelee8433 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is keto healthy long term ?
  • lizheartsjesse
    lizheartsjesse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I did Keto for 6 months and started again 10/23. I had great success the first round, so message me any time.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've been following Low Carb off and on for about 8 years. Good luck everyone! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • knoxnaman27
    knoxnaman27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started the Keto lifestyle yesterday 10/23, I too am trying to figuring out MFP :). I feel having support from those with like minded goals and/or journeys, will help me be accountable. Also by allowing me to make time (daily) to check into MFP. Congratulations on your progress so far and the progress that is yet to be :). Feel free to add/message anytime
  • ri30
    ri30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I recently started keto and can sure use the other keto people to help with my journey! You can add me!
  • bootylicious_charmz
    Options
    Hi All, I'm about 7 weeks Keto, always looking for people on similar journey. Feel free to add me, thanks.
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Been trying to do keto for the last few weeks, would love more friends that are in to keto

Feel free to add
  • tawnielu
    tawnielu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started Keto two weeks ago
  • ginamisa
    ginamisa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was doing Keto since Jan...lost 30 lbs and improved kidney function, amazed Dr with no longer being classified as pre-diabetic after being so for 20 yrs. I did get side tracked for the past month but am driven to get back on track. Please feel free to add me too. :-)
  • megrehnborg
    megrehnborg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto and would love some more MFP friends to cheer on. I have two IRL active friends on the app and one is my mom. :disappointed: please add me!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Some of the low carb folks here are Keto-ers.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Regardless, it's a great group for folks following any kind of low(er) carb lifestyle.