Post the creepy things people have done to you.

Options
LiteBrite007
LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
Okay so I keep attracting creepy stalker people. My coworker told me he went through ALL of my pics on Facebook, that he went through every one of my family members's pages and Is talking to me about stuff he knows about. It was super weird but like, should I be flattered? He said, its really vool your brother was in the military and blah blah blah. Creepy.

This kinda creepy crap keeps happening. Had a guy find me on Tango and told me he saw me in 7-11, took my picture, and then went on social media looking for me. Said it took him 3 weeks. that is creepy!

Am I the only one? I have so many examples of creepy crap like this.

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    A guy on the elliptical next to me at the gym tried to talk to me while I had ear buds in.
    Total creeper!
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    Seriously though, I went on a first date with a guy once and he was sending me dick pics while he was sitting right next to me.
    And then he became my stalker when I wouldn't give him a second date.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I had a guy I went on two dates with, (but told him that I didn't want to see him anymore) call me a week or two later to tell me he was buying a house in my town. He was very strange.
  • LiteBrite007
    Options
    My neighbours who walk the dog or push prams never talk to me when the missus is with me :'(

That's weird. Wonder if there is more to it. Either they like you or they don't like her. Lol
  • LiteBrite007
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I had some older foreign man follow me home recently, walking behind me, telling me how beautiful I was...I walked past where I lived and went to a store instead.

Whoa!!! Super creepy.
  • LiteBrite007
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I was in a crowd once and some random dude put his tongue in my ear. My elbow went into his abdomen... :p

• LiteBrite007
    Options
    Seriously though, I went on a first date with a guy once and he was sending me dick pics while he was sitting right next to me.

That is not funny but it's kinda funny. Like who does that?
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

He thought .. he was just dropping hints.. I guess? Like your eyes can't say "I want to *kitten* the *kitten* out of you" or something.. lol
  • LiteBrite007
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I was at Ozzfest and this guy runs up to me looking like he just survived an all out battle in a mosh pit and shoves his beer in my hands and orders me to taste it. He was so aggressive that I finally tasted it (hey I was drunk). I see a dead bee in the bottom of it and then the guys says: "Don't worry, i took my Valtrex." Like who makes herpes jokes. I was paranoid for months!!!
  • LiteBrite007
    Options
    My sisters hisband whispered “I want to lick your ear so bad right now” into my ear while we were taking the family pictures at my brothers wedding. And he meant it.

Did you tell your sister?
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

He thought .. he was just dropping hints.. I guess? Like your eyes can't say "I want to *kitten* the *kitten* out of you" or something.. lol

Um yeah. My response was, "You know you're not getting in my panties, right?".
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Um yeah. My response was, "You know you're not getting in my panties, right?".

No Avocado's for you!