Post the creepy things people have done to you.

Options

Replies

• unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My sisters hisband whispered “I want to lick your ear so bad right now” into my ear while we were taking the family pictures at my brothers wedding. And he meant it.

Did you tell your sister?

No way!

Why not?! That's terrible. If I were your sister and my husband cheated on my with some ear licking *kitten* and I found out that you could have saved me from that by telling me he did that to you, I'd be right upset with you.

To be perfectly honest, she’s a dreadful person, I don’t blame him at all.

I laughed. That's priceless.
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    My sisters husband whispered “I want to lick your ear so bad right now” into my ear while we were taking the family pictures at my brothers wedding. And he meant it.

did you let him?

God no! He’s gross.

if he wasnt gross would you let him then?

Everybody knows the difference between creep and flirt is looks

Behavior's not a factor? What about an insane, good looking person?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Once we ran out of toilet paper, and had to go buy some at Target. Nuff said. :)
    https://youtu.be/yCjxRxJYZzI
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I was at Ozzfest and this guy runs up to me looking like he just survived an all out battle in a mosh pit and shoves his beer in my hands and orders me to taste it. He was so aggressive that I finally tasted it (hey I was drunk). I see a dead bee in the bottom of it and then the guys says: "Don't worry, i took my Valtrex." Like who makes herpes jokes. I was paranoid for months!!!

This is what happens when I leave to get the garlic fries. :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My sisters hisband whispered “I want to lick your ear so bad right now” into my ear while we were taking the family pictures at my brothers wedding. And he meant it.

Did you tell your sister?

No way!

Why not?! That's terrible. If I were your sister and my husband cheated on my with some ear licking *kitten* and I found out that you could have saved me from that by telling me he did that to you, I'd be right upset with you.

To be perfectly honest, she’s a dreadful person, I don’t blame him at all.

Gawd. I love you.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Over the summer one of my regulars had a crush on me, and he showed up at my Sisters 4th of July party...because he "was in the neighborhood" He told her that he called me and I told him that he could stop over...I did not. She let him in, and He wouldn't leave...so we all had to pretend that we were calling it a night just to get him to budge.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    My babysitter's dad sent me a snap chat video of him in the bath tub and told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and how hot I was... I forwarded the messages on to his wife

O
    M
    G
  • Fit_B4_Forty
    Fit_B4_Forty Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    My babysitter's dad sent me a snap chat video of him in the bath tub and told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and how hot I was... I forwarded the messages on to his wife

O
    M
    G

Yup.. pretty disturbing. My daughter isn't allowed to go over to their house at all any more..
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    A girlfriend made a cake (or had one made) and gave it to me right before a weekend trip together. She told me not to look at it and put it in the fridge for when we got back. We'd only been dating a couple of weeks. I broke up with her that weekend and the message on the cake was her asking me to move in with her. I'm sure I dodged a bullet there.

I'm guessing the cake wasn't delicious enough to reconsider?

pfft. I don't even like cake. We had nothing in common.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    A girlfriend made a cake (or had one made) and gave it to me right before a weekend trip together. She told me not to look at it and put it in the fridge for when we got back. We'd only been dating a couple of weeks. I broke up with her that weekend and the message on the cake was her asking me to move in with her. I'm sure I dodged a bullet there.

Geesh she sure thought you did! Poor girl!

Just kidding.. that is absolutely insane wanting to move in together after only 2 weeks. I wonder if she ever found someone?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Someone I used to date (for one day), I'll call that person XY: 1.asked if XY's neighbours, a couple, could come with us, 2.in the morning after, asked if I wanted to be in a committed relationship with XY, 3.faked being unconscious while on the way back home, we spent a few hours in the local ER, no reason was ever found - XY was fully functional almost immediately anyway, 4.after I delivered XY home, asked for money because someone in XY's family had cancer and couldn't afford treatments, 5. XY's neighbors (the same couple) asked to borrow money.

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Geesh she sure thought you did! Poor girl!

Just kidding.. that is absolutely insane wanting to move in together after only 2 weeks. I wonder if she ever found someone?

Haha. She did. We kept in touch for a while after. She was crazy, but she was hot so I didn't for one second get to thinking I was irreplaceable.
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    Lmao he lost his damn mind..