Hi...down 28 lbs. In 11wks.

Options
Hi everyone...I'm new to the online fitness pal but have been using the app on my fone for about 8 weeks.I love it and it has been an instrumental tool in my weight loss journey. My initial motivation was a trip to las vegas for my 10yrs wedding anniversary. I just got back from vegas and had a great time feeling great about myself and getting back into a bathing suit and shorts! My goal is to loose another 15-20lbs...to be back to my wedding day body. The secret to my success.....no real secret...eat healthy, exercise, watch your caloric intake and portion control. I try to eat only whole fresh foods, stay away from frozen or processed foods, junk foods, and ALL fast food...yes even their grilled chicken stuff it's processed and full of sodium! If you ever have any questions or want more details help or support...feel free to ask anytime :-) good luck! Ps. Initially I drastically reduced my carbs especially from grains then slowly added them back in...I think this was key to kickstarting my weight loss.

Replies

• albragg
    albragg Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!
  • MariPars
    MariPars Posts: 52
    Options
    Good job!! Keep up the great work! =):flowerforyou:
  • hhan
    hhan Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    . Initially I drastically reduced my carbs especially from grains then slowly added them back in...I think this was key to kickstarting my weight loss.

That's exactly how I lost my first 40kg. Unfortunately the weightloss stopped after I added the carbs back in, so now back to doing without again. I found when adding the carbs back I also added a few other no-nos. I just couldn't help myself. :embarassed: