Post the creepy things people have done to you.

Options

Replies

• khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Haha. She did. We kept in touch for a while after. She was crazy, but she was hot so I didn't for one second get to thinking I was irreplaceable. [/quote]

The hot to crazy scale is a real thing, ya'll.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    my sister ex he 30+ her senior hooked up with her when she was 16. and yes we called the cops. but they wouldn't do anything. but he stalked her when they broke up the first time and he tried to kill her in front of there kids and instead of getting charged. he faked that he was going to kill him self at the police station. it worked he wasn't charged. if you knew him you would see creep btw his youngest daughter from his first marriage she is the same age as my sister
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Edit: Ohhhh misread this thread. Thought it said, "you have done".
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    So there was this guy I liked back when I was 20. We hung out for the summer and he always kept me in the friend zone even though I was spending the night at his house acting more than friendly...
    I wrote him a letter and stuck it in his mail box expressing my feelings for him at the end of the summer and I never heard from him again after that.
    6 years later I was working in the mall and he happened to walk by my shop and stopped to say hi. Told me he still had the letter and kept it in his "memory box". I didn't think it was weird at that point, just sorta sweet.
    Fast forward to the next day, he returned WITH the letter. And the next week. And the next. For months. I got so I would pretend not to see him walking by bc he would come show me the letter every time. Finally he disappeared.
    Just last year my step son got a new job. This guy worked there too (which we didn't know) and found him to explain who he was and to tell him about this letter. Even brought it in to show him. :|
    I dodged a serious creepy bullet that summer he never got ahold of me again.

That must have been one amazing letter.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    So there was this guy I liked back when I was 20. We hung out for the summer and he always kept me in the friend zone even though I was spending the night at his house acting more than friendly...
    I wrote him a letter and stuck it in his mail box expressing my feelings for him at the end of the summer and I never heard from him again after that.
    6 years later I was working in the mall and he happened to walk by my shop and stopped to say hi. Told me he still had the letter and kept it in his "memory box". I didn't think it was weird at that point, just sorta sweet.
    Fast forward to the next day, he returned WITH the letter. And the next week. And the next. For months. I got so I would pretend not to see him walking by bc he would come show me the letter every time. Finally he disappeared.
    Just last year my step son got a new job. This guy worked there too (which we didn't know) and found him to explain who he was and to tell him about this letter. Even brought it in to show him. :|

It wasn't though
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

It wasn't though

Apparently it changed his life

And now I imagine that when he opens it, a really bright light is emitted like the suitcase on Pulp Fiction.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I seem to meet creepy people in the elevator. There was a dude in my old building who I saw on the elevator from time to time. Said hello, but that's it. Never exchanged names or ANYTHING other than that. Then one day, I got an e-mail from him, asking me out. Based on knowing which floor I got off the elevator, he figured out which firm I worked for and then scoured the online profiles until he found me.

Another time, in the parking garage, some guy got off the elevator with me and then told me "that wasn't really my floor, I just wanted to talk to you, and I noticed you're not wearing a ring..." Dude. Never follow a woman off the elevator in a parking garage.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When I was hanging from a subway strap in a crowded train when I was 21 wearing sweatpants with no underwear. The guy next to me was also wearing sweatpants with no underwear. Next thing I know I've got his schlong tucked vertically in the crack of my asss for the whole ride and it was too crowded to say anything. I mean it was cozy, but gosh.

Holyshit lmao
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When I was hanging from a subway strap in a crowded train when I was 21 wearing sweatpants with no underwear. The guy next to me was also wearing sweatpants with no underwear. Next thing I know I've got his schlong tucked vertically in the crack of my asss for the whole ride and it was too crowded to say anything. I mean it was cozy, but gosh.

Oh my gosh this is so funny, your description is killing me :joy:
  • unfilterednate
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Okay I got one from.. I dunno when I was 15?

Some friends and I were hanging out after school with a couple of local girls. just listening to music, talking, *kitten* around with each other, jokes and all that.. all good times.

Little after that one of the girls there, we were at her neighborhood, started .. how do I say this.. *kitten* a bush ? .. after she did that she locks on to me ( I'm wearing shorts and sitting down in the grass..) she comes over and sits her bare *kitten* on my leg and starts grinding away. Thing is all this behavior was so close together no one understood wtf was going on.. she creeped me the *kitten* out and I pushed her off and got up.

We found out the day later she had dropped e for the first time.. she was so embarrassed she moved schools.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When I first joined MFP I was always trying to reach out to people, be positive, post on walls, etc. Had a lot of messages and always made sure to throw out thoughts and such with people who I thought could use it. Had one lady in her late 50's that was going through tough times with her hubby, and you can imagine how things went, but I was floored when it went from, "Yeah, I am working on eating right and lifting" to "I'd *kitten* the living *kitten* out of you" with some pretty explicit pics. So I did what I almost always have done and mentioned I don't do the whole picture thing, and she started going off that I was using her and manipulated her to sending pictures. Seriously, this was all the same day and maybe 5 messages!

Like, wuuuuuuut? :o

She rage deleted and haven't ever seen her back. Maybe a catfish account back before catfishing was called catfishing. I dunno.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant a female on here became creepily obsessed with me and my pregnacy. I eventually deleted her because she would pm me everyday telling me I was beautiful and asking questions I didn't feel like answering. I admire woman, I see nothing wrong with that but she was too clingy and I don't do clingy. Anyway, even after deletion she would pm me asking me how my baby was doing. How I'm feeling all this weird *kitten*. I had to block her because it was creeping me out. I haven't seen her since.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

Some friends and I were hanging out after school with a couple of local girls. just listening to music, talking, *kitten* around with each other, jokes and all that.. all good times.

Little after that one of the girls there, we were at her neighborhood, started .. how do I say this.. *kitten* a bush ? .. after she did that she locks on to me ( I'm wearing shorts and sitting down in the grass..) she comes over and sits her bare *kitten* on my leg and starts grinding away. Thing is all this behavior was so close together no one understood wtf was going on.. she creeped me the *kitten* out and I pushed her off and got up.

We found out the day later she had dropped e for the first time.. she was so embarrassed she moved schools.

Omg that's hilarious
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    My father in law used to live with me several years ago while my ex (soon to be) worked/lived a couple of states away. One day I came home early from work and caught him masturbating with my dirty panties in my private bathroom. My ex hasn't spoken to his father since that day.

For reference for a friend, was it the fact he was you father in law, that he was masturbating and you were watching, that he was in your private bathroom, or that he used your dirty panties?

Again, just wanna make sure I understand.
  • justlog
    justlog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    When I first joined MFP I was always trying to reach out to people, be positive, post on walls, etc. Had a lot of messages and always made sure to throw out thoughts and such with people who I thought could use it. Had one lady in her late 50's that was going through tough times with her hubby, and you can imagine how things went, but I was floored when it went from, "Yeah, I am working on eating right and lifting" to "I'd *kitten* the living *kitten* out of you" with some pretty explicit pics. So I did what I almost always have done and mentioned I don't do the whole picture thing, and she started going off that I was using her and manipulated her to sending pictures. Seriously, this was all the same day and maybe 5 messages!

She rage deleted and haven't ever seen her back. Maybe a catfish account back before catfishing was called catfishing. I dunno.

A very eerily similar thing happened to me here as well.. I no longer accept friends as a result.
  • justlog
    justlog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @justlog wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

A very eerily similar thing happened to me here as well.. I no longer accept friends as a result.

are you the lady tim is referring to?

Lol.... No.. I just seemed to have attracted some crazies here.
  • unfilterednate
    Options

Omg that's hilarious

honestly, later on I wondered if I should of fooled around with her..

.. but then.. my shin smelled fun.. :(