Water bottled or refillable bottle?

2»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    My coffee mug is empty and I don't want more coffee today, so I put water in it.

At home I use sodastream bottles and drink more fizzy water then plain.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    ritzvin wrote: »
    I only drink to thirst, so it doesn't feel like a chore. But I hate the idea of paying for bottled water, so I'm always drinking either from a cup (at home, where I have a under-sink water filter) or a refillable bottle (at work).

ditto.

More importantly, I'm also not willing to haul water home like I live in a 3rd world country or disaster area. The idea of doing that just seems so stupid to me when we have the convenience of indoor plumbing.

Yes, laziness at carrying in groceries explains a *lot* of my purchasing decisions. They bring water right to my house with tubes, I'm not carrying in anything extra!
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    I use a refillable bottle. Really convenient
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    We have a water cooler at the office of course and I've found a plastic tumbler to be the best choice for me. Something about a straw always makes me drink way faster and way more.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I stand at the sink and chug a glass at a time.

If I want portable water, refillable.
  • AidenT94
    AidenT94 Posts: 39 Member
    Refillable. I've found a cup that I really like, so drinking water in that cup with a straw works best for me. I hate the taste of bottled water, but we do have a Brita pitcher at home.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    refillable!! i have a double walled insulated stainless steel water bottle with flip up straw. have had it for a few years now. i can fill it with ice & water in the morning and still have ice after i get home from work. also, to me, it seems like plastic or polycarbonate affect the taste of the water. maybe that's just my own idiosyncrasy but its why i prefer the stainless. i have my water bottle with me constantly. there is a filtered water bottle filling station at work, so i can refill as much as i want. i typically drink 80-120 ounces depending on weather and activity levels. oh, and we have well water. i cant stand the taste of city water.