Feel good about my progress (pics)

vinlop
vinlop Posts: 71 Member
edited September 30 in Success Stories
OK, so I've been with MFP for about 2 1/2 months. During that time, I have completely dedicated myself to this change and my workout routine. The same time I started MFP, I also started P90X and have been very happy with the results. I'm not completely at my goal weight yet, but am no longer worried about if and when I make it because I know I can do this, and continue this journey. I feel more confident than I ever had before.

This was me at about my heaviest around 205 Pounds.

Before.jpg

This is me now! 179 POUNDS!

After.jpg

During the time of the before picture, I think I would have been to embarrassed to have a picture taken without my shirt on. :embarassed:

Replies

• kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Awesome progress! Wheet Whew!:wink:
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Wow that's crazy. You have done great and it really shows. Congrats.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    WOW awesome!!! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    You look awesome!!!! WTG!!!
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Wow you look amazing!! WTG!
  • That's so awesome! You look great! You must feel great too. Hey, I was wondering... what's P90X? Never heard of it before.
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    you look great! I can definitely see a huge difference in your shoulders!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Amazing results! Good job!
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    well fit!!! congrats!!!!
  • You look amazing...keep up the good work!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    Looking great, well done!!
  • wow your so defined now!! well done..

ps what is P90X?
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    That's so awesome! You look great! You must feel great too. Hey, I was wondering... what's P90X? Never heard of it before.

Thanks everyone for the really nice comments. I think they are what motivate me just as much if not more than seeing the results in the mirror.

P90X is a set of videos that became popular a few years ago through infomercials. They use a combination of strength training and cardio training. You can find some amazing success stories online, and they really kick your butt!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!