Girly ? - TMI

Options
Sooooo..... You know how when you loose weight you loose it everywhere? I was wondering (hoping) the girly parts get thinner too?

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yes the girly parts get thinner too LOL!!!!
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    Ca'nt say I know the answer to this (yet?) but thanks for being brave enough to ask! I wondered the same thing...I just try not to look lol
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I don't know. But I would think so... and seriously hope so!!!! Awesome question!!!!
  • la_traviesa36013
    Options
    It does :) dont worry
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    For most people the girly parts do get smaller. It can depend on the person though.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for some girly part shrinkage myself...lol I know that area gains weight! haha I'm positive my husband never noticed a difference but I know. Thats a whole new spin on "muffin" top! hehe
  • greensnow
    Options
    LOL! I guess it would have to?
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm hoping for some girly part shrinkage myself...lol I know that area gains weight! haha I'm positive my husband never noticed a difference but I know. Thats a whole new spin on "muffin" top! hehe

lol muffin top :laugh:
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options

haha!! that is funny!! and yes, i think that they are smaller! LOL
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It really does. When I lost all my weight the last time I was amazed at the strange things that got smaller. I went down a shoe size and a half... who knew?
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    If we're talking about the infamous "Pie Crust" then, yes, it gets smaller. I gained weight there (unfortunately) with each of my 3 pregnancies, but since I've been strength training and doing yoga, dancing, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has tightened up--inside and out (TMI? My bad!). I went from 240 to 184, I'm 26 and 5'7--hope my experience helps to ease your worries.
  • JAllen32
    Options
    If we're talking about the infamous "Pie Crust" then, yes, it gets smaller. I gained weight there (unfortunately) with each of my 3 pregnancies, but since I've been strength training and doing yoga, dancing, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has tightened up--inside and out (TMI? My bad!). I went from 240 to 184, I'm 26 and 5'7--hope my experience helps to ease your worries.
    Glad to hear it! That is one chubby area that just irks me! lol I love your picture, Trish! Is that you? Gorgous! I would love to get photos done like that! Maybe I should make that a prize for when I reach my goal weight!!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Which "girly" parts are we talking about? :huh:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I hope they do! I don't like how "full" mine are... but my guy has this weird obsession with it like he loves that I have fat girly parts o_0
  • JAllen32
    Options
    Which "girly" parts are we talking about? :huh:
    Down stairs....
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. I'm pretty sure mine never changed from when I was 300lbs down to 180lbs odd last time. And then back up to where I am now. I've never had kids though, not sure if that makes a difference?
  • Melinda77w
    Options

the aboove comment is 2 funnee! hahaha :laugh:
    i was thinking along the lines of breasts until i read further down, lol, silly me.
    Whoo too losing weight in that girlie part!...but i really couldn't afford to lose it up top....Please tell me the breasts don't lose too much weight, i dont have that much to start with & i'd hate to end up in an X marks the spot situation, :sad:
    Cheers :smile:
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Thank you for asking this question! I've been dying to know it myself!
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OK I'm sorry but I have to ask... pie crust?!
  • pdpmcm1980
    pdpmcm1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pie crust certainly isn't the most attractive name for it, but it's made me chuckle. I never considered weight loss 'down there' but I guess it makes sense that you would! Maybe in the name of research someone can do before and after measurements with calipers or something :D