Just joined - Hi from Australia

Options
aliceguy
aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
Hi everyone, I turned 40 last year and I am determined to be a shadow of my former self when I turn 41 this year. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, the more the merrier. I'm from Alice Springs in the Northern Territory and my goal is to lose about 40 kilograms. Wish me luck, lost 5kgs in the last 4 weeks before starting on this. Cheers

Replies

• whisperingdragon
    Options
    When I read your post, I read it with an Australian accent! LOL!!

:flowerforyou:
  • JessicaHerleXO
    JessicaHerleXO Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new aswell. This site looks very user friendly and I'm really excited about it! It's a wonder I haven't hear about it before. Goodluck to you all!
  • hhan
    hhan Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome Aliceguy.

I'm also from Australia but live at the end of the Stuart Highway in SA, so I always read with an aussie accent.:happy:

Good luck with the weightloss goal, I guarantee it is doable having lost 40kg myself in the last 10 months.

I am also a newbie.
  • aliceguy
    Options
    hahaha.....thats a good thing I hope! I am in the heart of the country too, right in the middle
  • ashcroft37
    ashcroft37 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aliceguy, Good luck
  • aliceguy
    Options
    Thanks for saying Hi. I am ex SA as well, from Adelaide originally but Alice is now my home. The words of encouragement are appreciated
  • Bramtits20
    Options
    welcome newbe.. your love it here.. everyone is so great..!! feel free to add me..!! :) good luck..!! :) xx
  • laureneva15
    Options
    welcome from Brisbane!
    glad to have you with us!
    so much support and motivation you shall find on this site!
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from the UK but try not to hold it against me! Please feel free to add me :)