Healthy work breakfasts!

Options
2»

Replies

• bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs, 1 med coffee with a small dab of cream..... lol.... I can only give up so much.
  • lteria76
    lteria76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I rotate between 2 soft boiled eggs and mandarin oranges, grapes or sliced apples. I may have sausage and cheese egg muffins or oatmeal with fruit.
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What do you guys usually have for breakfast at work?

Before work I have eggs and egg whites. Sometimes fried. Sometimes scrambled with vegetables. Sometimes hard boiled if I'm in a hurry. Starting tomorrow, fried eggs & egg whites topped with a fresh batch of homemade pico de gallo. Can't wait!

• ohhapidays
    ohhapidays Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my biggest meal: Baked chicken and veggies

I am thinking about taking this route, chicken or eggs. Thought it might work for me so I don't eat everything else later.
  • DeborahKilpatrick
    DeborahKilpatrick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Frozen mixed berries with natural or Greek yoghurt, with cinnamon and sometimes a teaspoon of peanut butter or honey or both! I save it until about 10am and by then the berries have slightly defrosted but are still deliciously cold... I love it!
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    today I had salmon and eggs - the salmon was leftover from last night. I eat a lot of left overs at breakfast. Just chuck it in a tupperware and in the bag it goes.
  • perriwinklejones
    perriwinklejones Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, granola and fruit, protein drink, english muffin egg things I make at home, left overs, donuts lol.