Day 9+ Shredders... Ready to move on, any pointer for level

Options
Good Morning All! Now that we have hit Day 9 are you ready to move on? Anyone with any pointers for level 2 or 3 (for those ahead)? Please share so we can get PUMPED for DAY 10 our next level adventure :flowerforyou:
Check in with you soon!

Replies

• losingtheselbs
    losingtheselbs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 9 today, I'm gonna do one more day of level one to make it 10 days... Then I'm moving on! I never thought I'd say this but level one is getting a little easy - ONLY a little. :laugh:
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Me too... I meant to say Day 10+, but MFP would not let me change it :blushing: I will be doing level 1 again today and start 2 tomorrow! Looking forward to move on, need to hear Jillian talk about something else!
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    did my level 2 day 2 yesterday.. i prefer the workout because i was so bored of level 1 but it was definitely harder for me! still can't do all of it without stopping but it's only day 2 and I definitely did better than day 1! plank jacks are evil!! there's lots of planking!
  • losingtheselbs
    losingtheselbs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too... I meant to say Day 10+, but MFP would not let me change it :blushing: I will be doing level 1 again today and start 2 tomorrow! Looking forward to move on, need to hear Jillian talk about something else!

Me too! In audio options there's a choice to turn off her instructions in the beginning, I'm not sure if it's through the whole workout as I haven't tried it, only just saw it today.
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    I love it when jillian talks tough to me!!! Day 10 coming up when i get home from work - woo hoo!!!! i think i am beginning to see small changes in my shape too..
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 10 DONE!!! whooo that's level 1 complete!! good job everyone see you tomorrow xxx
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    wahey - we did it - level one, done! It's my wedding anniversary today. my husband and i are child free for the next couple of days, we've just been out for a very calorific dinner, but before we went we both met up with Jillian, am very proud of self for doing it - even if said husband did critisise my side lunges and jumping jacks....grrr. Bring on level two!!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Just finished day 10!!!!! Between Jillan and Bikram- my butt has been kicked today! SOOO looking forward to new beginnings tomorrow LEVEL 2!
    Good Night!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    wahey - we did it - level one, done! It's my wedding anniversary today. my husband and i are child free for the next couple of days, we've just been out for a very calorific dinner, but before we went we both met up with Jillian, am very proud of self for doing it - even if said husband did critisise my side lunges and jumping jacks....grrr. Bring on level two!!

Happy anniversary!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i am starting level 2 today. i think i am getting a little bored of level 1 even though this is only my 7th day of doing it. i wonder if that is too soon to move on?
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    I went to Level 2 after 7 days of Level 1. Never thought I would say it (esp. after the 1st day) but Level 1 was feeling a little easy and boring me. I figured it was good to move on to Level 2 in order to mix it up. If I get bored, I might throw in a day of Level 1 again in there somewhere. Just trying to keep it fresh.

Level 2 definitely works some different muscles than Level 1. But I loved it way more!! Just my opinion....