Support

Options
I have about 30 odd friends on my list who i try to comment on daily. I will scroll through the pages which have occured when i have been ofline and find something positive to say about many of them. I am never negative as i don't believe this is the correct avenue unless you ask me my opinion ofcourse, but i'm finding i am only getting a few people supporting me in return. My timezone is different to many as i am in Australia so i nknow this makes it difficult but i would really like to have some friends on here who are willing to return the support which i give. If this sounds like you, then please add me as a friend but if you just want your friends list to be longer that is not any help to me with my weightloss.

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Is understandable :-) All of us here need motivation and motivate others :-) Is all about helping each other and that's why I love this site :-) You are welcome to add me :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me. I will do my best to support you.
  • jen_marie_1976
    Options
    Feel free to add me also ! I need the support also !!
  • lynnspittal
    Options
    G'day there, I am also in Australia and have only just discovered My Fitness pal. I dont have a huge amount of time for the message boards butI do know how important the connections can be. Happy to be one of your friends on the site, if I may, and I'll do my best to offer support when I can. I probably will be able to log on most weekdays, just not so much the weekends, but I'll see how I go.

By the way, my name is Lynn and I'm trying to regain the fitness I had last year when I walked Kokoda!