Need Friends

Options

No results for Hi, my name is Betty, and believe it or not I am 84 years old. My daughter told me about this so decided to give a try. have 20 pounds lose need lots of encouragement. Friends are greatly appreciated wish you all look.

Replies

• Heather_J_May
    Heather_J_May Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 57 and I've got about 20 pounds to lose too. Perhaps we can support each other! All the best.
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    Hello Betty.
    You are in a place where there is lots of encouragement and support here.
    This is a day by day, step by step process.
    All you have to do is make one small change at a time.
    God bless. :):smile:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active on here.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello Betty welcome. I love it when the seniors get on here. My name is Carol and I'm 70, I hope you get the results that you want and wish you very good luck. Feel free to add me to your friends list
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Betty. I also am in need of motivation, help, friends, and a kick in the butt. So anyone please send a friend request. I am taking it day by day and working on changing one thing at a time. Right now my biggest challenge is limiting the sweets.
  • Grammabear2
    Grammabear2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Day Betty - I am also a 'Senior' at age 72. I need to lose 75 to 100 lbs, so I understand the desire to lose. I wish you the best.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Good Day Betty - I am also a 'Senior' at age 72. I need to lose 75 to 100 lbs, so I understand the desire to lose. I wish you the best.

Wishing you very good luck too.
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me along with anyone else here looking for motivated and active friends