Over 40 and dreaming of feeling good

Options
Hi All, I'm not going to lie I've failed so many times at trying to shed these lbs - exercise I can do, eating healthy is a struggle. If u too are like me why don't we try and help each other? Feel free to add me for support & motivation and let's work on feeling good and achieving our goals

Replies

• sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You’re in the right place. I love MyFitnessPal.
  • starrystar2
    starrystar2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank u
  • junaidalikhan1823
    junaidalikhan1823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sure!!
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit like me, happy to add you :smiley:
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    This sounds terribly familiar. I struggled with my weight for many years, even though I tried so hard to eat healthily. Imagine how it felt when I realized I had made weight management impossible for myself, by defining "unhealthy food" as "what I like to eat" and "healthy food" as "everything I don't particularly like". And imagine how it felt when I realized I can eat anything I want, as long as I don't eat too much over time. And imagine how it felt when I realized I do like many of the foods I thought I didn't like, when I can prepare and eat them in the ways I prefer.

50 pounds down, maintained normal weight for 3 years. Healthy relationship with food, improved health, generally happier.
  • Robfitnessfortyone
    Robfitnessfortyone Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let’s do this.
  • MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome!