Stress eating

Options
Looking for friends to motivate and help with ways to cope with stress eating. It’s become a big problem. Add me and we can chat!

Replies

• hbwin92
    hbwin92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I’m the same way! It sucks but I’m trying my best!
  • GilbertS1980
    GilbertS1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I literally posted about this today!
  • Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Right here with y'all! I'm striving to eat well AND do intermittent fasting, but when the *kitten* hits the fan I could easily fall back into poor praxis. I find that when I take Aleve-D I can fight the urges because it's an overall appetite suppressant, and I keep seltzer on hand all the time. I should probably have more gum though. To keep the tastebuds busy.

Anyone who has good tips feel free to share and add me!
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm dealing with the stress of taking care of a loved one in hospital --- I'm just trying to be more mindful about what to eat and what not to eat.... I'm just glad I have family to help out... I have been very blessed and have wonderful family calling to check on me. In case I do need anything.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to work on stress eating too! :(
  • bretar
    bretar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work shifts and in a stressful environment, I find it hard at the end of the day to always eat healthy. Some times a quick drive thru burger is easier and more satisfying than some healthy snacks waiting at home. If anyone has some quick healthy tips I would love to hear them. Thanks
  • hunters90
    hunters90 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just eat when I'm bored! :( lol