Libra Weight Loss Challenge ~ closes at 12 noon today

Options
Hello and a good morning to all of my Libras who signed up for our very own Challenge to reach a WL goal by our birthdates!
The challenge will start this Friday! Giving some of us time to reach our goals early and others will reach there goal right on time, seeing as Libras birthdate are Sept 23 - Oct 23. This will be and 11week challenge. This is a long time and you know it hard for us to stay focused on regular every day projects much less an 11 week challenge, but we will do our best to make this fun and make it work for us.
We are all participants and input is welcomed from all, USER NAME: KeishaCParker is the Vice President of this challenge please send a friend request to her and myself to stay up to date on all that's going on.
Also, If you have already friended us please send your
*Current weight totals
*Goal weight totals
*Favorite excercise
also....you can choose to end your challenge on your birthday or continue to Oct 23rd, so also add on your email your specific end date.

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes please - my birthday is Oct 15 and I AM going to be at my goal weight by them :)

I'll PM you details.
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    hi, new to all this, so what happens when you sign up ?? or join this ...
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Sept 21 but I'm on the cusp and a libra at heart, so I'm going to come and play! :D I'm having a party on the 22nd to celebrate and I want to look my best for it! Yay to this challenge!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I'm in!
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow you are doing so good and u help me how are u doing the birthday goal...
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    My birthday is Sept 28 and by that day, I want to lose 16.5 lbs.

*Current weight totals -- 231.5
    *Goal weight totals -- 215.0
    *Favorite excercise -- Zumba and Walking

email: doreenberning@yahoo.com
  • Cáity6155544
    Options
    My birthday is Oct 14th. I'm in.

I don't have a favourite exercise and my weight details are in my sig.
  • ohiomom0503
    ohiomom0503 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    PM sent with details
  • Daffydilly
    Daffydilly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh. Am I too late? this is the first time I've logged into the website today.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of this challenge, and I hope that I can stay focused and keep on posting despite my terrible track records with challenges. I'm glad to learn that I have the stars to blame for this character flaw! :laugh:

I'm not sure of my exact weight at the moment, because I skipped a weigh-in, but let's just say that I'm at 150 with a goal of 140, so will need to lose 10 pounds by my October 7th birthday.

My favorite exercise is anything cardio! I especially enjoy interval run/walks.
  • ltliddell
    ltliddell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sent friend requests! I'd like to lose 9kg by 8 October :)
  • EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My birthday is October14. I haven't gotten on the scale in a while but I'll send you my goals after I weigh myself tomorrow.
  • Gary170
    Gary170 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello Mrs W its me,

SW for challenge is 205
    CW 205
    End W I'll stay til 23rd Oct hope to be 192.
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    I love this, count me in!

Brithday: 9.24.
    CW: 146.5
    GW: 135

Fav. workout is pilates
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes please - my birthday is Oct 15 and I AM going to be at my goal weight by them :)

I'll PM you details.

Hey team mate - my bday is the 16th! Here's to being at goal weight!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    sent you my stats in an email but will add them here too for the accountability...

Current weight: 185 (up from my lowest of 174 from july - vacation and 2 days of night binging...hoping to get back below 180 by next monday with extra water weight flushing out)

Goal weight: 157

Favorite exercise: strength training with trainer and spin class

Date you will be stopping the challenge: 10/13 - i'm going to still be working toward a goal but that is when i would like to reach 157 by....